No announcement yet.

Panera Skips Cali’s $20 Minimum Wage Law After Owner Donated to Gavin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panera Skips Cali’s $20 Minimum Wage Law After Owner Donated to Gavin

My my how California has fallen. It was great and once the role model for America

Today cali is a corrupt communist state

Other violations by gavin

keeping his own businesses open while mandating the rest of his state lock down

what are these Californian eggheads thinking
    Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a law exempting Panera Bread from a new $20-an-hour minimum wage hike for fast food chains after the owner of several of the chain's locations donated to his campaign.
    Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

A politican doing something corrupt??? No way.

That said it sounds like other fast food places just need to start baking bread & selling it & they can avoid the bump to $20 too.

Comment

Not surprised. Remember Newsom being photographed in a restaurant with ten of his closest friends during the peak of COVID while he had all restaurants on lockdown? And not one of them wearing masks? Not sure how anyone can vote for this fraud but 70% of that state is full of lunatics.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        That said it sounds like other fast food places just need to start baking bread & selling it & they can avoid the bump to $20 too.
        Not surprised. Remember Newsom being photographed in a restaurant with ten of his closest friends during the peak of COVID while he had all restaurants on lockdown? And not one of them wearing masks? Not sure how anyone can vote for this fraud but 70% of that state is full of lunatics.
        I see the point flew entirely over your friend panda’s head

You can pay to win by bribing gavin

dems whine about inequality well here it is

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

I see the point flew entirely over your friend panda’s head

You can pay to win by bribing gavin

dems whine about inequality well here it is
          Bro everything R's do corrupt is over your head cuz you never bring it up.

I said what Newsome did was corrupt. Theres corrupt sh^t happening every day tho, but you only care when its a D guy so yea I kinda mocked you grabbing your pearls about this when you pretend to be blind at R corruption.

Comment

Bro everything R's do corrupt is over your head cuz you never bring it up.

I said what Newsome did was corrupt. Theres corrupt sh^t happening every day tho, but you only care when it’s a D guy so yea I kinda mocked you grabbing your pearls about this when you pretend to be blind at R corruption.
            gavin is pointed out for being the worst

he mandated other businesses close while keeping his open

so yes I point him out

This communism is already accepted in one state

do you want this communism infecting your entire country

you’re too defensive over party affiliation as if they’re your family

bad policy is bad policy
            Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 03-06-2024, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              gavin is pointed out for being the worst

he mandated other businesses close while keeping his open

so yes I point him out

This communism is already accepted in one state

do you want this communism infecting your entire country

you’re too defensive over party affiliation as if they’re your family

bad policy is bad policy
              Idgaf about party affiliation. You do. Thats what I'm calling out. You only care when D ppl do fooked up sh^t. When a R guy does fooked up sh^t you pretend to not see it or not see its a problem. I call out bs on both sides.

I try to be intellectually honest. You do not. Fair play to you at being massively biased towards what fookery is ok & what isn't but don't act like I'm the one being dishonest in my takes when you are the one doing it full time creating threads daily about one corrupt party being the devil & another corrupt party being godly. Dog R ppl more before you call me out for not dissing a D guy hard enough for your liking.

And I still standby other fast food places calling bs on this move by randomly deciding to make & sell bread, which is what the crave out is, as a fook you to Newsom here & save $4 per hr per employee by doing so.

Comment

Idgaf about party affiliation. You do. Thats what I'm calling out. You only care when D ppl do fooked up sh^t. When a R guy does fooked up sh^t you pretend to not see it or not see its a problem. I call out bs on both sides.

I try to be intellectually honest. You do not. Fair play to you at being massively biased towards what fookery is ok & what isn't but don't act like I'm the one being dishonest in my takes when you are the one doing it full time creating threads daily about one corrupt party being the devil & another corrupt party being godly. Dog R ppl more before you call me out for not dissing a D guy hard enough for your liking.

And I still standby other fast food places calling bs on this move by randomly deciding to make & sell bread, which is what the crave out is, as a fook you to Newsom here & save $4 per hr per employee by doing so.
                Panda Express?

Comment

Voting choice is always crook vs crook. My crook is Trump because I agree with him more. Newsom is not my crook.

Comment

One of his closest friends (don't know if it's the same guy) owns like a dozen panera breads too. Pretty soon all restaurants gonna start selling bread

Comment

Working...
                    X