Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy More Stocks Real Estate Crypto, More Inflation As biden Cancels Student Loans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

....................Rockin'
    Do you think that's an insult or something?

Screenshot_20240226-140333.png
    Rockin GREW
    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Do you think that's an insult or something?

Screenshot_20240226-140333.png
      Rockin GREW
      No, but I do find it funny doe.

And I'll bet that the Dunce looks a hell of a lot more like your fat man on the scooter than I ever will.

GROW!!!

................. Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-26-2024, 02:29 PM.

Comment

BTC hit ATH! So what are you guys gonna do next? I sold most of my BTC to go all in on ETH back in 2018 but I have no regrets. ETH is crazy right now and im thinking of my next move.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          BTC hit ATH! So what are you guys gonna do next? I sold most of my BTC to go all in on ETH back in 2018 but I have no regrets. ETH is crazy right now and im thinking of my next move.

hold your eth

sell it when you start seeing people you wouldn’t expect to be in crypto bragging about how much they made in meme coins

I’ll give you an example

the end was near in summer 2021 when I heard a fat dad in the park bragging about all of his gains with doge coin

bull run ended later in the next quarter

yesterday was a training day for the end of the bull/start of the bear run compressed into one day

btc had a significant pullback and memes went silent
          FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            hold your eth

sell it when you start seeing people you wouldn’t expect to be in crypto bragging about how much they made in meme coins

I’ll give you an example

the end was near in summer 2021 when I heard a fat dad in the park bragging about all of his gains with doge coin

bull run ended later in the next quarter

yesterday was a training day for the end of the bull/start of the bear run compressed into one day

btc had a significant pullback and memes went silent
            lol Yea I remember those guys. I haven’t heard about Dogecoin in awhile.

I came close to taking some profits towards the end of 21’ but decided not to, and Im glad I didn’t.

You are right. Im just going to sit back and observe for now.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

lol Yea I remember those guys. I haven’t heard about Dogecoin in awhile.

I came close to taking some profits towards the end of 21’ but decided not to, and Im glad I didn’t.

You are right. Im just going to sit back and observe for now.
              yes btc hasn’t even breached 100,000 U$D yet. It will given all the money institutions are pouring in for their itcoin etf

eth etf likely this year. Then you’ll see eth price go up crazy the way itcoin has

sell time could be as early as second half of 2024

And as late as Q4 2025

It helps to have some figures in mind

If you have a take profit of 500,000 U$D, you exited the bull run a winner. Half a mil liquid is more money than majority of Americans will ever see in their lifetime

Liquid millionaire is what everyone wants

Multimillionaire is great

every cycle has a limited supply of NEW CRYPTO USERS.

new users pump up the price for you to dump onto them later as you take profits in the final quarter of the bull

Bull run ends when there’s no new money left

Comment

Working...
              X