Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy More Stocks Real Estate Crypto, More Inflation As biden Cancels Student Loans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy More Stocks Real Estate Crypto, More Inflation As biden Cancels Student Loans

The US will print endless money for these dead beat losers who need student loan forgiveness

Too much equality in America, they think all degrees are made equal too lol

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...lan-rcna139731

Can I get my money back cuz I’m older and had to pay my student loan?

I hated calls from my mom, Mijo we need help to pay our bills …

I know other guys that gave their mothers money and got nothing out of it…

Loans to family are impossible to collect…..

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      The US will print endless money for these dead beat losers who need student loan forgiveness

Doctors and dentists and nurses get student loans.

Next time you're sick, just die. Otherwise you'll be supporting something you don't believe in.
      travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Buy in an area that is still growing, then ghetto-ize it…

my cousin Kelly an appraiser will devalue your property…

then bring in the meth heads…

Personally I like living in so cal and telling fools you need to go back to working and go home ….

Comment

These are not deadbeats per se , they have been paying on their loans consistently for years and would have paid them off eventually and its for low amounts . I do not invest in the stock market , or real estate to risky IMHO ...........I do "invest" in my own way though ...

From the article :

A borrower can qualify for the forgiveness if they're enrolled in the administration’s Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) repayment plan and "have been making at least 10 years of payments, and have originally taken out $12,000 or less for college," a White House fact sheet said. It also said that "for every $1,000 borrowed above $12,000, a borrower can receive forgiveness after an additional year of payments."

As an example, the fact sheet said, "a borrower enrolled in SAVE who took out $14,000 or less in federal loans to earn an associate’s degree in biotechnology would receive full debt relief starting this week if they have been in repayment for 12 years."

Looks like those w/ liberal arts degrees and 80,000 K of debt are still fooked .....
          4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
            These are not deadbeats per se , they have been paying on their loans consistently for years and would have paid them off eventually and its for low amounts . I do not invest in the stock market , or real estate to risky IMHO ...........I do "invest" in my own way though ...

From the article :

A borrower can qualify for the forgiveness if they're enrolled in the administration’s Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) repayment plan and "have been making at least 10 years of payments, and have originally taken out $12,000 or less for college," a White House fact sheet said. It also said that "for every $1,000 borrowed above $12,000, a borrower can receive forgiveness after an additional year of payments."

As an example, the fact sheet said, "a borrower enrolled in SAVE who took out $14,000 or less in federal loans to earn an associate’s degree in biotechnology would receive full debt relief starting this week if they have been in repayment for 12 years."

Looks like those w/ liberal arts degrees and 80,000 K of debt are still fooked .....
            Yeah, it really isn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ProblemChild_JakePaul View Post

Doctors and dentists and nurses get student loans.

Next time you're sick, just die. Otherwise you'll be supporting something you don't believe in.
              Way to miss the point the dumbAZZ

healthcare professionals make okay money and can repay

it’s the morons with liberal art degrees who need student loan forgiveness

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Buy in an area that is still growing, then ghetto-ize itâ¦

my cousin Kelly an appraiser will devalue your propertyâ¦

then bring in the meth headsâ¦

Personally I like living in so cal and telling fools you need to go back to working and go home â¦.
              prefer stocks

Real estate is high maintenance and slow

Comment

real estate is seen as the safest

But I’m more comfortable with liquid assets with zero maintenance like stocks

good

Americans shouldn’t suffer inflation for the sake of those dumbos

Comment

prefer stocks

Any stats on this?

No, all you do is pull out of your fat butt.

You have no stats that show what you claimed.

Comment

prefer stocks

Agreed so I just by stock on margin and seem to outperform a lot of experts

Comment

Working...
                    X