No announcement yet.

Mayorkas Impeached!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayorkas Impeached!

That sack of human feces, Mayorkas, has been impeached. It's up to us to vote out his corrupt, demented boss in November and give the country back to the people. Then we can start deporting the illegal migrants and reversing the damage done by the Biden Bolsheviks.

House Republicans impeach Alejandro Mayorkas in historic, controversial vote

JOHN PARKINSON, LAUREN PELLER and AYESHA ALI
    Tue, February 13, 2024 at 6:31 PM CST

The Republican-led House on Tuesday night narrowly impeached Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas over what they claim is his failure to enforce border and immigration laws, which he denies as "baseless."

The historic move -- only the second Cabinet impeachment since the country's founding, after William Belknap in 1876 -- has been criticized by some Republicans and is expected to be rejected by Democrats in the Senate.

The House GOP tried and failed last week to impeach Mayorkas on the same accusations.

"Alejandro Mayorkas deserves to be impeached, and Congress has a constitutional obligation to do so," House Speaker Mike Johnson said in a statement after Tuesday's vote. "Next to a declaration of war, impeachment is arguably the most serious authority given to the House and we have treated this matter accordingly."

Johnson blamed Mayorkas for "fueling the worst border catastrophe in American history." ,,,

CITE: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/house-repu...100152468.html

​​
    Last edited by Batko10; 02-13-2024, 09:55 PM.
    4truth 4truth likes this.

This guy should be sent to Guantanamo, he makes Fauci look like a f**king genius.
    Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

Yeah. Send him to guatanoma and he will learn mighty white eeee
      will re-educate a fool

In prison a white karateca was crying after his culo was parted
      on my violation

I met Christian of Arabic descent

black ppl took me in their homes

I don’t understand kindness.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 02-14-2024, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X