No announcement yet.

Motorcycles.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycles.

FB_IMG_1543974450850.jpg ​ Do any of y'all ride ? What bikes do you like ? What kind of riding do you prefer ?

I ride , I started on mini bikes as a kid , and never stopped. My last bike was a Triumph Bonneville T-100. I sold it because my hands got messed up and I wasn't able to ride for a couple of years but now there's a solution to my problem and I'll be having surgery and getting back on two wheels. I've been lusting over a couple of bikes ,I like retro looking bikes . The one that I'm really digging is the Triumph Sped Twin 1200. Every time that I watch a review on YouTube the reviewers crack open the throttle and start going on like teenagers with their first girlfriend. Lol. Apparently it's got some STONK.

Ok , enough about me , tell me about you
    Last edited by pnut901; 02-09-2024, 05:55 PM.

Don't own one , but I do have my motorcycle endorsement..I like alot of different styles but I gravitate towards cafe racers ...
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

I like adventure tourers.

I used to have one of these.

2421e60641b53fdee230182b260ae821.png

If I were going to buy a bike now, and I might, I'd probably get one of these.

IMG_0223.jpg

Comment

I have PTSD when it comes to them. I knew someone who crashed when I was young and he really got messed, months of rehab. I never wanted to get on one.

Comment

Originally posted by kara View Post
          I have PTSD when it comes to them. I knew someone who crashed when I was young and he really got messed, months of rehab. I never wanted to get on one.

Every serious rider knows a person has been seriously injured or suffered fatally. I seriously advise tying it only once or twice if you are really into motorcycles and giving it up after that. Be careful, you only get one mistake at over 30 MPH and it can be someone else's. These mistakes can happen in tenths of a second. You can also run over road debris and crash. Otherwise you too can be seriously injured or worse.​

Comment

I don’t ride anymore. Old bikers thend to think they are still young.

bikers aren’t really a problem it’s idiots in cars that mess chit up
            -MEGA- -MEGA- likes this.

Comment

I never have, but lately been giving some thought to trying it.

So far the very real danger in riding has kept me away but you never know.

Comment

Had bikes, BMW r80 g/dakar, KLX 250, couple older Ducattis but got rid of them all moving across the country. These days I putt around on a CT125 and have more fun on that than anything else.

Comment

I got 2008 street glide. I don’t ride it as much as I thought I would but it’s dope!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X