Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be a Tiger or Lion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would rather be a leopard. They are sneaky as a tiger, and small enough to enter cities at night where civilization is encroaching, and get some jhonny if he has to. Leopards can survive the environments of both lion and tiger, but lions and tigers could not switch places easily, if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Yup, male lions have a harem of females who also do the hunting.

Tigers are celibate incels. Warriors, but don't get much p*ssy.
      A male lion can hunt well too. But mostly opts be lazy ... but be ware that can snap an instant and become very active.

Tigers by nature are solitary animal except when mating or in the females cases caring for the young.

But DO not be fooled, they are sharp and when held in captivy get along with Lions just fine. They can every produce a cross breed called a liger ( female ) or the rare linger ( male )
      Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        Everybody calls the lions king but 1v1 a tiger destroys a lion
        I was thinking about this.... Yeah Tigers are bigger but they not used to fighting like Lions. I wouldn't be surprised if the Tiger backs down first after the Lion putting up too much of a fight.

I may be wrong tho.... Most animals outside of Wolverines and Badgers will back down vs bigger stronger animals

Comment

lion-mane.gif
          Cmon, now

Comment

There are a number of documented fights between lions and tigers. Tigers usually won but not always. We can never know what condition each animal was in though. If they both happen to be 500 pounders and in their primes then I think it would be an even contest. The advantage of the tiger is that it is more likely to go immediately for the kill while the lion still intends to spar and display its dominance as is his custom and chase the intruders off with a whupping if they will go.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
              There are a number of documented fights between lions and tigers. Tigers usually won but not always. We can never know what condition each animal was in though. If they both happen to be 500 pounders and in their primes then I think it would be an even contest. The advantage of the tiger is that it is more likely to go immediately for the kill while the lion still intends to spar and display its dominance as is his custom and chase the intruders off with a whupping if they will go.
              Where do they usually come across each other?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                If you had to be one would you rather be a lion apart of a pride, or a Tiger alone but in a less competitive environment
                A lion. Majority of the time I get to relax and eff biches, and they will all go to hunt and feed me. That's the life of a king.
                BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

A male lion can hunt well too. But mostly opts be lazy ... but be ware that can snap an instant and become very active.

Tigers by nature are solitary animal except when mating or in the females cases caring for the young.

But DO not be fooled, they are sharp and when held in captivy get along with Lions just fine. They can every produce a cross breed called a liger ( female ) or the rare linger ( male )
                  Yeah, male lions are basically like giant house cats.

They're really great hunters and killers when they feel like it, but why do any work when they can just nap all day and let someone else bring food to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Yeah, male lions are basically like giant house cats.

They're really great hunters and killers when they feel like it, but why do any work when they can just nap all day and let someone else bring food to them?
                    I like servals

Comment

Working...
                    X