Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis hit with subpoena by House Republicans over claims she misused $488,000 in taxpayer funds on Macbooks, 'swag' and travel and FIRED whistleblower who revealed the scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I have always thought Frank Luntz was a brilliant pollster. I follow him and trust what he says.

Much as I hate to agree with him here I do even though Trump imo should be held accountable for actions.

Sadly you have to set aside the substance of the case because of the optics.

Imagine, a wealthy white man may get away with possibly 85 alleged felony counts because taking him to trial like any other American citizen will likely get him elected President.

lmfao. Only in America.

Is this really the America we want?
    Just STFU with your BS felonies. Lol no one in their right mind believes any of this BS.
    There's never been a judgement like this and even Mark Cubin agrees that the judgement is ridiculous and he hates Trump. Everyone can see through this BS and your party choose to go down this path while you rooted them on. We tried to warn you but your TDS was too strong.

Comment

I have always thought Frank Luntz was a brilliant pollster. I follow him and trust what he says.

Much as I hate to agree with him here I do even though Trump imo should be held accountable for actions.

Sadly you have to set aside the substance of the case because of the optics.

Imagine, a wealthy white man may get away with possibly 85 alleged felony counts because taking him to trial like any other American citizen will likely get him elected President.

lmfao. Only in America.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!! .....................Rockin'

Comment

• Yep this should be fun to match. No way this stands.

Comment

• He's not wrong. The whole case is a complete joke. The bank was ok with it. They got paid back in full. Who was the victim?

Comment

• What must the world be thinking of us?

aiXN2u.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Just STFU with your BS felonies. Lol no one in their right mind believes any of this BS.
              There's never been a judgement like this and even Mark Cubin agrees that the judgement is ridiculous and he hates Trump. Everyone can see through this BS and your party choose to go down this path while you rooted them on. We tried to warn you but your TDS was too strong.

I guess this is a word salad way of saying this is the America you want without just being man enough to say it.

Comment

taking him to trial like any other American citizen.
                lmfao. Only in America.

No other American would have been charged w/ any of this bullsheeit , it's why his polls are going up .......

Comment

• jaded jaded likes this.

Comment

• About that money......

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      About that money......

That should wipe the smug smile off her ugly face for a while.
                      man down man down likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X