Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Positive Reports Today: US Economy Surprises with Faster than Expected Growth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Yes,interest rates are controlled by the FED, not Trump. I'm glad you intelligence caught up to the times.

Democrats are the tax and spend party are for low income housings ... it is their broke non tax paying base that needs it, okay. As I said unless the state or federal tax payers money sponsor low income housing the project is a no go.

Meanwhile the working and middle class , who used to be mostly democrats are stuck with Biden's market.

New flash, the working class to middle class are hurting.

YES many corporations funded by foreign investors are buying out low income housing market. Don't worry some of it will be funded by our tax dollars. Gee who does that paper trial lead to? Think man, think. Are you in the liberal Democrats pants or just plain stupid. I wonder...

I am not a Trump fan but he much better than the old and confused Joe Biden.
    Cute sound bites. I love how you completely dodge any nuance and go strait for parroting Fox/OAN

Comment

• Ok I've read enough and it's time to post a few things now that I've had some rest.

Comment

• Fact check it

Comment

• Fact check it.

Comment

• Fact check it.

Comment

• Fact check it.

Comment

• Fact check it.

Comment

• You know the drill.

Comment

• Economy is soooo strong! This doesn't even include "pay as you go" numbers.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X