No announcement yet.

Republicans Finally Admit White Privilege Exists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Whatever. But we certainly know that poverty exists in the inner-cities.

Mo than half Yo Mommas be on welfare, while half Yo Daddies be in jail.

And it's very likely that neither Yo Momma nor Yo Daddy ever paid in to the system. Not even one cent.

Talk about welfare rats!

Generational welfare rats!

NEE!!!

.................Rockin'
    Why hasn't this guy been banned?
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Great, so what are we supposed to do with this information now? What would really impress me is if women admitted to being wrong when they actually were or a trans female athlete admitted to having an unfair physical advantage. Or how about people trying to get others cancelled admitting that they're wasting their time on a nothing issue most of the time? Like violent video games/movies rather than real violence or trying to get someone cancelled because someone said something they didn't like or agree with.. That would be news to me too.

Maybe, while they're at it, Republicans can finally admit that the 2000 election at least fell off a truck. And that gerrymandering exists. And Democrats can admit they're too busy with cancel and Twitter culture because so many of them don't have real ideas to solve real issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Great, so what are we supposed to do with this information now? What would really impress me is if women admitted to being wrong when they actually were or a trans female athlete admitted to having an unfair physical advantage. Or how about people trying to get others cancelled admitting that they're wasting their time on a nothing issue most of the time? Like violent video games/movies rather than real violence or trying to get someone cancelled because someone said something they didn't like or agree with.. That would be news to me too.

Maybe, while they're at it, Republicans can finally admit that the 2000 election at least fell off a truck. And that gerrymandering exists. And Democrats can admit they're too busy with cancel and Twitter culture because so many of them don't have real ideas to solve real issues.
        Don't get it twisted. Republicans are also into the whole cancel culture thing. Went Fahrenheit 451 on school books even.

People get canceled because their employers deem them bad for business. We already talked about this. I don't see the issue.

Comment

Don't get it twisted. Republicans are also into the whole cancel culture thing. Went Fahrenheit 451 on school books even.

People get canceled because their employers deem them bad for business. We already talked about this. I don't see the issue.
          Of course they do. But it would be major news if either side that took part admitted that it was a waste of time. So nothing else about the women thing, 2000 election, violent video games stuff I mentioned? Or how about this one then? I've been watching a lot of videos lately about how the latest comic book movies and shows are bombing horribly. So it would also be news if, instead of blaming fans and the audience, if studios and the people involved in them, just actually admitted they didn't produce that good of a product people either didn't want to see in movie theaters or on streaming. Maybe if they said what they did wasn't that good and they'll try to do better. But it doesn't sound like their egos would allow that.

Kind of like how most wrestling promoters won't admit to bad booking decisions most of the time. Or how UFC owners wanna blame the fighters for leaving when they only did so because they were getting more base pay and allowed to use more sponsors. But Dana can't help sounding bitter. Probably a power thing. They don't like it when someone leaves of their own volition. They probably have to be the one to do the firing. Like the hot girl who can't believe you dumped her because she's so entitled.

Comment

Of course they do. But it would be major news if either side that took part admitted that it was a waste of time. So nothing else about the women thing, 2000 election, violent video games stuff I mentioned? Or how about this one then? I've been watching a lot of videos lately about how the latest comic book movies and shows are bombing horribly. So it would also be news if, instead of blaming fans and the audience, if studios and the people involved in them, just actually admitted they didn't produce that good of a product people either didn't want to see in movie theaters or on streaming. Maybe if they said what they did wasn't that good and they'll try to do better. But it doesn't sound like their egos would allow that.

Kind of like how most wrestling promoters won't admit to bad booking decisions most of the time. Or how UFC owners wanna blame the fighters for leaving when they only did so because they were getting more base pay and allowed to use more sponsors. But Dana can't help sounding bitter. Probably a power thing. They don't like it when someone leaves of their own volition. They probably have to be the one to do the firing. Like the hot girl who can't believe you dumped her because she's so entitled.
            How is it a waste of time? A waste of time by who? Cancel culture usually kicks up from common people creating the uproar. It's not like Hakeem Jeffries was leading the way trying to cancel Imus.

I'm not sure what your question is regarding women, 2000 elections, and violent video games. But as far as comic book movies, I also think if the people didn't like it, it's probably because the movie was crap. I'm not sure what this has to do with our conversation. There are some comic book movies that do well, I assume, because the people like it. So it makes sense.

Comment

How is it a waste of time? A waste of time by who? Cancel culture usually kicks up from common people creating the uproar. It's not like Hakeem Jeffries was leading the way trying to cancel Imus.

I'm not sure what your question is regarding women, 2000 elections, and violent video games. But as far as comic book movies, I also think if the people didn't like it, it's probably because the movie was crap. I'm not sure what this has to do with our conversation. There are some comic book movies that do well, I assume, because the people like it. So it makes sense.
              What it has to do is the topic said Republicans admit white privilege exists, so I mentioned other examples of things groups of people should admit to. And I was talking modern cancel culture. Like this story I heard about a woman not getting a job because some social media department found something she tweeted in high school. Coincidentally, that same head of social media later lost her job when one of her social media posts was found from her past. So just like Republicans admitting white privilege exists, more people should just admit things is my point.

Like people being arrested and continually arguing with police, regardless of who they are. They should admit they were in the wrong and go quietly because in most cases they are. I don't get the mentality of you're under arrest and someone saying either no I'm not, I'm not going or I don't wanna go. Yeah, nobody wants to go to jail, that's why it's a punishment.

Comment

What it has to do is the topic said Republicans admit white privilege exists, so I mentioned other examples of things groups of people should admit to. And I was talking modern cancel culture. Like this story I heard about a woman not getting a job because some social media department found something she tweeted in high school. Coincidentally, that same head of social media later lost her job when one of her social media posts was found from her past. So just like Republicans admitting white privilege exists, more people should just admit things is my point.

Like people being arrested and continually arguing with police, regardless of who they are. They should admit they were in the wrong and go quietly because in most cases they are. I don't get the mentality of you're under arrest and someone saying either no I'm not, I'm not going or I don't wanna go. Yeah, nobody wants to go to jail, that's why it's a punishment.
                When someone loses their job because their employer doesn't like something they posted in the past, what should anyone admit? Seems the employer admits that the person is not the type of person they want affiliated with their company? I would have to know about specific instances to give a proper opinion, but I think that's at least the employer's right.

Doesn't seem like the same situation as the end of your statement. Sure people should admit when they are wrong and not resist arrest. But I think the type of cases you are referring to is really about the amount of force that police officers use to get someone to comply. Sometimes the forced used is not legal.

Comment

When someone loses their job because their employer doesn't like something they posted in the past, what should anyone admit? Seems the employer admits that the person is not the type of person they want affiliated with their company? I would have to know about specific instances to give a proper opinion, but I think that's at least the employer's right.

Doesn't seem like the same situation as the end of your statement. Sure people should admit when they are wrong and not resist arrest. But I think the type of cases you are referring to is really about the amount of force that police officers use to get someone to comply. Sometimes the forced used is not legal.
                  No man, I'm talking about minor ticky tack BS people either get fired for or don't get hired for. Like, there's a photo of the person on Facebook or Twitter wearing a Halloween costume that they seem offensive because it scares them or it's someone of a different ethnicity so it's deemed "cultural appropriation." Or maybe the someone has a political view the employer doesn't agree with, like the employee is pro choice and the employer pro life. Like on youtube, where people keep having videos taken down not because it violates any rules but because one of the moderators themselves doesn't like it, as I recently heard in a video I was watching. They fell under fair use and didn't post anything objectionable.

And the arrest thing I'm talking about usually has to do with these entitled kids and young adults who will refuse to be arrested. Usually the types who were given everything and never told no by their parents, so they fight the cops at every turn. As in cops will literally say they're under arrest and these people will say no as if they had a choice at that point. Like these examples. At that point, it's better if they just stop trying to argue, go with the cops and tell it to a judge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2M_Z0Xd-U

Comment

• Finally found the other video I was looking for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPrDEhIZ3E8

Comment

No man, I'm talking about minor ticky tack BS people either get fired for or don't get hired for. Like, there's a photo of the person on Facebook or Twitter wearing a Halloween costume that they seem offensive because it scares them or it's someone of a different ethnicity so it's deemed "cultural appropriation." Or maybe the someone has a political view the employer doesn't agree with, like the employee is pro choice and the employer pro life. Like on youtube, where people keep having videos taken down not because it violates any rules but because one of the moderators themselves doesn't like it, as I recently heard in a video I was watching. They fell under fair use and didn't post anything objectionable.

And the arrest thing I'm talking about usually has to do with these entitled kids and young adults who will refuse to be arrested. Usually the types who were given everything and never told no by their parents, so they fight the cops at every turn. As in cops will literally say they're under arrest and these people will say no as if they had a choice at that point. Like these examples. At that point, it's better if they just stop trying to argue, go with the cops and tell it to a judge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2M_Z0Xd-U
                      Well I can't really argue with that. I can't speak for the employer. It's possible they might find something far more offensive than you or I would. And I don't condone resisting arrest or entitled kids trying to skirt the law. So I don't think we have a disagreement here.

Comment

Working...
                      X