Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, Taylor Swift among TIME Person of the Year finalists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, Taylor Swift among TIME Person of the Year finalists

Volodya Putin the Greatest Statesman of the 21st Century. Not only did Putin CANCEL Covid by conducting Z SMO he OUTMANEUVERED the HARSHEST sanctions in HISTORY and made a FOOL OUT OF EUROPE.image.jpg image.jpg

a BEGRUDGING ACKNOWLEDGMENT of Putin’s SKILLS means the end is near for natoKraine and that NATO FAILED THIS PROXY WAR.

ELENSKY knows what time it is and has cancelled his appearance before the U.S. congress…

President Xi for having trashy Californians clean up. The world’s best dictator image.jpg
    image.jpg
    TIME magazine has released its 2023 "Person of the Year" finalists, with names including Chinese President Xi Jinping, American pop star Taylor Swift, and others.
    Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 12-05-2023, 08:54 PM.

It really wouldn’t surprise me if Time announces Xi or Swift as their POTY. though that title is meaningless considering the source, about as worthless as a Nobel Peace Prize these days.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      It really wouldn’t surprise me if Time announces Xi or Swift as their POTY. though that title is meaningless considering the source, about as worthless as a Nobel Peace Prize these days.
      Yeah don’t soy it up with swift!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        It’s only a matter of time before Kelce gets caught banging a stripper and Swift writes a #1 hit song about it. We live in a world of simps.

Comment

EL7n9YWXsAAVlTm.jpg1101800107_400.jpg

Gotta go Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Putin is also my pick

the Russian Empire SOLO’d the supply chain of over 30 different countries

that’s a PLATINUM solo

Russian military defeated the toughest opponent in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Zaroku would be my pick.

Comment

Working...
              X