No announcement yet.

RFK Jr. leads 2024 candidates in favorability poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFK Jr. leads 2024 candidates in favorability poll

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. currently leads the pack of 2024 presidential candidates with a high favorability rating among respondents in a Harvard CAPS-Harris survey.

The poll, published Monday and shared with The Hill, found that 52 percent of respondents said they have a favorable opinion of Kennedy, while 27 percent of respondents had an unfavorable opinion of him. Kennedy also had the highest net favorability rating of 25 points.

Kennedy scored significantly higher than the runner-up, former President Trump, in terms of net favorability. While Trump was viewed favorably by 51 percent of respondents, he had a net favorability rating of 7 points — with 44 percent of respondents viewing the GOP front-runner unfavorably.

When asked about their opinion on President Biden, 49 percent of respondents had an unfavorable opinion of the president, while 46 percent of those surveyed thought otherwise. The president scored a -2 net favorability rating.

“Robert Kennedy has positioned himself to appeal to members of both parties though it is unclear how much of his ratings are from in depth knowledge of Kennedy vs. his popular family name,” said Mark Penn, co-director of the Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll.

Kennedy also beat out other presidential hopefuls in the favorability ranking.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) came in fourth, with 44 percent of respondents saying they have a favorable opinion of the presidential hopeful and 38 percent responding unfavorably. The governor received a 6 point net favorability rating.

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley was viewed favorably by 43 percent of respondents, while 29 percent of respondents had an unfavorable opinion of her. Still, at 14 points her net favorability rating outranked that of DeSantis.

Additionally, 37 percent of respondents had a favorable opinion of entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, while 29 percent of those surveyed thought otherwise, according to the poll. Ramaswamy had a net favorability of 8 points — also outranking DeSantis.

The findings come as Kennedy, who announced his 2024 presidential campaign in April, recently shared last month that he was switching from a Democrat to an independent in his presidential campaign.

The new Harvard CAPS-Harris survey was conducted Nov. 15-16 with a total of 2,851 respondents participating in the survey. It is a collaboration of the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard University and the Harris Poll.

The survey is an online sample drawn from the Harris Poll and weighted to reflect known demographics. As a representative online sample, it does not report a probability confidence interval.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...rability-poll/

I saw this guy on Joe Rogan's podcast.

I was not impressed.

Don't be stupid, America. Not again.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

I was not impressed.

Of the last two elections, which time were we the more stupid?

In your opinion

Comment

This guy is bad news. He's supported Hillary in 2016 and has been a long time supporter of Liz "Pocahontas" Warren. He may be against vaccines and big pharma, but he's a climate change psycho who thinks anyone who speaks out against the narrative should be in prison. He's also a gun-grabber and supports reparations. No one should be fooled by this liberal idiot just because he has one or two talking points we may agree with and he doesn't flaunt his wealth.
        Zaroku Zaroku Rockin' Rockin' like this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Originally posted by Szef View Post

I was not impressed.

This guy is bad news. He's supported Hillary in 2016 and has been a long time supporter of Liz "Pocahontas" Warren. He may be against vaccines and big pharma, but he's a climate change psycho who thinks anyone who speaks out against the narrative should be in prison. He's also a gun-grabber and supports reparations. No one should be fooled by this liberal idiot just because he has one or two talking points we may agree with and he doesn't flaunt his wealth.
          rfk’s sickly voice will cost him

due to biden there’s now a strong prejudice towards questionable health old dudes for president

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            rfk’s sickly voice will cost him

due to biden there’s now a strong prejudice towards questionable health old dudes for president
            If RFK runs as an independent he steals votes from both parties, it's just a matter of who he steals more of them from. I still think Gavin Newsom will be the democrat nominee for 2024. There's a reason he went to China and then Xi visits SF two weeks later.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

If RFK runs as an independent he steals votes from both parties, it's just a matter of who he steals more of them from. I still think Gavin Newsom will be the democrat nominee for 2024. There's a reason he went to China and then Xi visits SF two weeks later.
              they’re keeping him under wraps until the last minute

His campaign would have failed after he used lock downs to make California trashier than it already is

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                they’re keeping him under wraps until the last minute

His campaign would have failed after he used lock downs to make California trashier than it already is
                The ace up their sleeve.

Comment

Working...
                X