No announcement yet.

When you vote in 2024..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you vote in 2024..........

....if Donald Trump is not on the ballet, don't forget that you can write-in Donald Trump as your selection.

We're taking the United States of America back for the people!!!! .....................Rockin'
    Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Rock, if Trump is not on the ballot you will be throwing your vote away and conceding to democrats, if you write him in. You had better think hard. Because democrats want your idea more than you do to become reality. It is perfect for them, better than they could have done themselves. What is better than letting divided Republicans beat themselves?
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

YAWN…imagine trying to talk politics on boxingscene…
      The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
        Rock, if Trump is not on the ballot you will be throwing your vote away and conceding to democrats, if you write him in. You had better think hard. Because democrats want your idea more than you do to become reality. It is perfect for them, better than they could have done themselves. What is better than letting divided Republicans beat themselves?
        How am I conceding to the 'Rats by voting for Donald Trump.

The Republicans would be fools not to run Trump 2024.

And if they don't, we still have the right to write Trump in as our vote.

I understand divide and conquer, who would they run against Trump in the Republican primary?

Trump should just run independently.

...................Rockin'

Comment

Come to to your senses, please. The last independent president elected was George freaking Washington, son. Sure they should run Trump, but if they don't, why be a damned near perfect tool and fool for Democrats and throw your vote away? Independents do not win the presidency for themselves, but they do lose it for others, exactly by splitting the vote. That is their history.

Do you even realize the thin margins that presidential elections are won by these days, and how close this one is likely to be? In elections splitting the vote is retarded. That makes it two against one. Biden running against Trump and whomever. Of course the single candidate is going to win. It is a foregone conclusion. Much as it hurts, if Trump is not the official candidate, you can't go with him. The US is counting on you to do the reasonable thing.
          Last edited by Slugfester; 11-21-2023, 03:32 AM.

Comment

I read the dude loves golden showers, particularly when Putin gives him one.

Comment

Most Trump voters can't spell so there's no way he could win as a write-in

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Most Trump voters can't spell so there's no way he could win as a write-in
                Your ignorance in that post is barely even worth a reply.

Except, of course, to thank you for showing us your astounding ignorance.

............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  ....if Donald Trump is not on the ballet, don't forget that you can write-in Donald Trump as your selection.

We're taking the United States of America back for the people!!!! .....................Rockin'
                  Yes. It's definitely Trump or bust for me. I'll write him in if that's what it takes but judging by the polls, that won't be necessary.
                  Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

If Trump isn't on the ballot I'll vote Republican. If he's on it, I'll vote Democrat.
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X