• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he waited till it was legal to quit?
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

i am open with this journey so i will take any encouragement.
      I've been a ganja head for decades, but have also put it down for many years at a time, never had much of a problem with that. Lot's of people tweak out at first citing aggravation, insomnia, loss of appetite, and such, but I've found those detox effects to be so minor it never was much of an issue. I enjoy the high but haven't had any over the past 3 weeks due to getting over a cold. Maybe it's just my own mental strength & discipline.

Know that the addiction to weed is 99% psychological and that's so much easier to conquer than something that's physically addicting like opioids or heroin.

Just don't try to replace it with another vice like drinking, never works out well.

Good luck bro
      Last edited by club fighter; 11-16-2023, 02:21 PM.
      IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

lung cancer, etc... the plant itself wont do that to you, but it's how you choose to smoke it, whether it's in a blunt wrap, bong, pipe, vape, etc.. also gotta remember NOT all plants are grown equally, meaning some growers may not flush properly at then end of harvest and the plant itself may still have the chemical nutrients that was used during the growing stage. there's a lot more to it.
        Idk man i've read so many different things about weed its hard to separate the fact from fiction. Some say weed in its pure form isn't cancerous so i don't even know. But yeah for sure putting any kind of smoke in your lungs isn't going to be healthy i suppose lol

Comment

Santa_ Santa_ likes this.

Comment

Leaves more for me. don't worry guys. I will that us the slack.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Idk man i've read so many different things about weed its hard to separate the fact from fiction. Some say weed in its pure form isn't cancerous so i don't even know. But yeah for sure putting any kind of smoke in your lungs isn't going to be healthy i suppose lol

yes, if you eat it, edibles such as brownies, cookies, etc... but snoop doesnt do that.. he smokes blunts (swisher sweets) which is made from tobacco and the amount of blunts he smokes in a day, that's gotta take a toll on your body.

Comment

Good for him. I'll take long breaks from smoking every now and then to avoid the brain fog, memory issues, anxiety etc. Could only imagine decades of non-stop smoking

Comment

Snoop Dog without weed is like mash potatoes without gravy. It doesn't make sense.

Comment

All weed does is dumb you down...it's stupid to smoke it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      All weed does is dumb you down...it's stupid to smoke it.
                      So you don't believe in its medicinal purposes? ..................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X