Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel “at war” as Hamas fires thousand of rockets in surprise attack.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

You can't SHOW any hypocrisy.

That's what gets me so annoyed with this situation.

But since we do agree so much, why must you make something up just so we can have a disagreement, and then get so angry over it and not let it go?
    I can't quote you and I can't quote Stalin or Mao on murdering tens of millions of his own people. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Comment

• So many secular Jews from USA volunteering to fight!

It is a sad situation when “humanitarian” aid is used to buy weapons and not food.

Biden like Obama can’t secure peace with a legitimate gov. in Israel and

Hamas who won a rigged election.

man they some backwards people in hamas

yemen is weird too

Somalia is doomed

Pakistan is failing

common theme Islam a religion of peace

Last edited by Zaroku; 03-31-2024, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        I can't quote you and I can't quote Stalin or Mao on murdering tens of millions of his own people. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.
        You claimed I'm pro-Russia based on my posts. Show some QUOTES of mine where I say I'm pro-Russian....

As to Mao and Stalin, they were pretty open about using political prisons and murdering their own citizens.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          You claimed I'm pro-Russia based on my posts. Show some QUOTES of mine where I say I'm pro-Russian....

As to Mao and Stalin, they were pretty open about using political prisons and murdering their own citizens.
          You keep saying that US help to Ukraine needs to be stopped. Ukraine doesn’t deserve US aid because even though a US president signed the Budapest Accords, congress didn’t vote on it so to hell with them. Well every aid package has been passed by congress, hasn’t it? You keep talking about how the US doesn’t have the budget, yet you don’t mind that the US spends billions on Israel annually. You sure didn’t protest against the $18 billion the US spent there in 2023. So there’s your hypocrisy.
          Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• keep the bombs falling the job isnt done yet... this doesnt finish until every last palestinian terrorist is dead

Comment

• What were they thinking ?

if hamas cared ? They just care about killing Jews, raping young boys

see leadership demands our leaders to

Provide for the widow
              feed the hungry
              comfort the widow
              protect those who need shelter

man if these things happened

we would all live good lives

some religions call for the death of all Jews and Christian’s “Islam “

Last edited by Zaroku; 04-01-2024, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                You keep saying that US help to Ukraine needs to be stopped.
                I've said it's not our fight, yes.

If you feel it is our fight, Zelenski is calling for "all" to come and fight.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Ukraine doesn’t deserve US aid because even though a US president signed the Budapest Accords, congress didn’t vote on it so to hell with them. Well every aid package has been passed by congress, hasn’t it? You keep talking about how the US doesn’t have the budget, yet you don’t mind that the US spends billions on Israel annually. You sure didn’t protest against the $18 billion the US spent there in 2023. So there’s your hypocrisy.

Well, to your credit, you pretty much stated the facts. You added a little commentary, but the facts do seem to be in order.

As you pointed out, we have no treaty with Ukraine as called for in our Constitution. Meanwhile, we have multiple treaties with Israel. It is what it is, and it's not hypocrisy.

I could go further and point out some other key differences. Like the fact that Israel has shared intelligence and technology with us for decades, while other than mail-order brides, Ukraine doesn't really provide us with anything.

Israel has also NEVER voted against the United States in the UN. No other country can say that.

Comment

• Hamas fcxked up and now facing harsh realities.

Yemen needs to get smashed too

im anti war
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 03-31-2024, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Deputy commander of Hezbollah's rocket and missile unit eliminated S. Lebanon

After overnight attack in near Aleppo in Syria, in which 42 people were killed, including 6 Hezbollah operatives, Ali Abed Akhsan Naim was killed in a drone attack on his vehicle in a town in southern Lebanon

​The IDF on Friday morning killed the deputy commander of Hezbollah's rocket and missile unit, Ali Abed Akhsan Naim, in a drone attack on his vehicle in the area of Bazouriye in the Tyre Governorate of Lebanon. Documentation from the scene shows the vehicle in which the senior member of the Sh ii ite terrorist organization was riding going up in flames shortly after the airstrike. Additional artillery attacks are reported on villages in southern Lebanon.​

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/skwptlnja
                    Last edited by jaded; 03-30-2024, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison View Post
                      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-stabbed.html UN report confirms Palestinians have been raping Israeli corpses
                      - - That's what the love starved Russians did in WW2 after the US stood down per treaty to let them first take Berlin, then reduced to 12 yr old boy soldiers and doddering ol' men defenders.

Difference being it's Israeli troops taking over Gaza after their idiotic assault on Israel.

Comment

Working...
                      X