No announcement yet.

Pro-life?…….lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Also that's BS because usually, in the long run, if they stick things out, it usually doesn't cost them customers. Maybe in the short term, but not for long. Because it's always a few annoying people complaining. They're in the minority. If it's a popular enough show, it will last if they ride it out. On the rare occasions they do. Usually worked out for Stern. Or O&A. They'd get suspended sometimes though.

I'm not saying someone shouldn't face consequences from saying a racial slur or something horribly offensive. The first amendment is based on freedom of expression and freedom of choice. So what I'm saying is, if someone doesn't like the content of a TV show and is offended by the humor on a show, then just don't watch said TV or listen to that radio show. As long as someone isn't being racist/offensive, they don't have a right to take away someone's livelihood. I never liked the show Modern Family or shows like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich, for instance. You know what I do? I change the channel and watch something else. I saw an old Rod Serling interview where a woman wrote an angry letter to the network because she didn't like an episode of Lassie that showed the dog giving birth and called it a sex show. This is the crap I'm talking about. If that happened today, that episode would probably be taken off of reruns and streaming. It's the small, ticky tack s*** that people need to get over and those in charge need to push back on. So you think it's okay when a few moms didn't like a movie that had a guy dressed as Santa killing people, so they got it taken out of theaters then? That's why movies have ratings though, they're not for kids. You seem to be implying that's okay. And that it was okay for that mom to write an angry letter rather than just, I don't know, maybe talk to her kid about it or just not watch the show. There was also a woman complaining about some religious content on the show Boston Legal and when someone from ABC actually pushed back the employee from the ABC was forced to apologize. How about the girl that got suspended simply because she drove home some kids who were drunk? Because the principal didn't want to deal with the angry parents of the drunk kids. My point is, racial slurs and serious stuff like that, of course should have consequences. But there's also instances where people are getting in trouble when they shouldn't be from angry Karens and self important special interest groups and instead of telling these adult children who were given everything and never told "no" as kids to STFU, people in charge seem to bow down to them. And this is coming more from the left these days.
    So you don't want ppl to be able to protest or sh^t talk things they don't like in the entertainment sphere? Bro that'd wipe out 70% of the posts on this forum where a small group of ppl sh^t on boxers all day every day like Karen's pull out the Hitachi to dream about doing.

Again I don't see a problem with ppl disagreeing with ANYTHING in a respectful way. Is it kinda extra to a lot extra? Obviously.

But if someone don't like some random TV show for whatever reason they can sh^t talk it or protest it or whatever it til their hearts content if they wish to. If the network or producer is scared of those ppl enough to listen to those ppl its telling me as much about those ppl, they don't have balls or they legit feel they did something wrong, as its telling me about the ppl mad at a show they could just turn off.
    Anthony342 Anthony342 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

I had the same sentiment when the rtsrds didn’t vaccinate. Many dropped dead. Thank goodness. Less rtards voting.
      First strain was very deadly. The rest that came after were less and less deadly

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

So you don't want ppl to be able to protest or sh^t talk things they don't like in the entertainment sphere? Bro that'd wipe out 70% of the posts on this forum where a small group of ppl sh^t on boxers all day every day like Karen's pull out the Hitachi to dream about doing.

Again I don't see a problem with ppl disagreeing with ANYTHING in a respectful way. Is it kinda extra to a lot extra? Obviously.

But if someone don't like some random TV show for whatever reason they can sh^t talk it or protest it or whatever it til their hearts content if they wish to. If the network or producer is scared of those ppl enough to listen to those ppl its telling me as much about those ppl, they don't have balls or they legit feel they did something wrong, as its telling me about the ppl mad at a show they could just turn off.
        Exactly, now you're getting it. Kind of. What I want is for people not to complain about sh** that doesn't warrant complaining about though, which you'll understand if you listened to those youtube videos I posted. And those are the key words right there, in a respectful way. And also, like I said, they don't just disagree, but they come out saying a show should be taken off the air and these executives a lot of the time are weak enough to listen to these crazy people. And yeah, you just said the same thing I did, people mad at a show could just turn it off. Or you know, change the channel. But it's like they're obsessed with complaining about things. They're the same people that call into a radio show to say they don't like the show. I think you understand what I mean though, so I don't really have a problem with you. And yes, I agree with people disagreeing in a respectful way, but if someone doesn't say anything all that offensive but something that only 1 or 2 people are bothered by, then executives or whoever are in charge need to have the balls to tell these people to STFU and go away. Or you know, just ignore them. If this was the mentality decades ago, think of how quickly Norman Lear's TV shows would've been taken off the air. That's all I'm saying. And maybe that should wipe out those posts because they're BS arguments that are just a bunch of trolling crap that go nowhere. Like people in the NSB section that post a lot of useless topics, which is why I stopped going there. Or even morons in the history section that try to say "x boxer was never that great" or "so and so is overrated" because they're either dumb enough to believe that or they're trying to start an argument rather than have an intelligent discussion.

And like the topic says, it's definitely a huge hypocrisy when pro-life people murder those they both disagree with and murder abortion doctors and people who work at planned parenthood clinics. And when questioned about it, never seem to understand the contradiction there. And, like has been mentioned here also, never seem to care about any of these children after they're born, those on the right, with cutting so many social and after school programs. I guess they're not so pro-life then.
        Indict45 Convict45 likes this.

Comment

Exactly, now you're getting it. Kind of. What I want is for people not to complain about sh** that doesn't warrant complaining about though, which you'll understand if you listened to those youtube videos I posted. And those are the key words right there, in a respectful way. And also, like I said, they don't just disagree, but they come out saying a show should be taken off the air and these executives a lot of the time are weak enough to listen to these crazy people. And yeah, you just said the same thing I did, people mad at a show could just turn it off. Or you know, change the channel. But it's like they're obsessed with complaining about things. They're the same people that call into a radio show to say they don't like the show. I think you understand what I mean though, so I don't really have a problem with you. And yes, I agree with people disagreeing in a respectful way, but if someone doesn't say anything all that offensive but something that only 1 or 2 people are bothered by, then executives or whoever are in charge need to have the balls to tell these people to STFU and go away. Or you know, just ignore them. If this was the mentality decades ago, think of how quickly Norman Lear's TV shows would've been taken off the air. That's all I'm saying. And maybe that should wipe out those posts because they're BS arguments that are just a bunch of trolling crap that go nowhere. Like people in the NSB section that post a lot of useless topics, which is why I stopped going there. Or even morons in the history section that try to say "x boxer was never that great" or "so and so is overrated" because they're either dumb enough to believe that or they're trying to start an argument rather than have an intelligent discussion.

And like the topic says, it's definitely a huge hypocrisy when pro-life people murder those they both disagree with and murder abortion doctors and people who work at planned parenthood clinics. And when questioned about it, never seem to understand the contradiction there. And, like has been mentioned here also, never seem to care about any of these children after they're born, those on the right, with cutting so many social and after school programs. I guess they're not so pro-life then.
          You are mad at p#ssies more than anything else it sounds like to me. The issue you got with ppl complaining about things is an issue that can't be resolved cuz no one should be able to decide what someone else can complain about in the US. Like you can't draw a line in the sand of whats fair or frivolous to b^tch about.

And this what a true lack of freedom of speech looks like.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/02/10/russi...atue-20257466/

This Russian lady might end up going to jail for pretend tickling the t^tty of a statue. In the US no one is gonna be jailing this lady. At worst some US ppl might be offended or mad at her for doing this & there maybe some minor backlash, but it'd probably get more ppl thinking it was funny or indifferent about it than mad. And most importantly the government wouldn't be involved.

Comment

You are mad at p#ssies more than anything else it sounds like to me. The issue you got with ppl complaining about things is an issue that can't be resolved cuz no one should be able to decide what someone else can complain about in the US. Like you can't draw a line in the sand of whats fair or frivolous to b^tch about.

This Russian lady might end up going to jail for pretend tickling the t^tty of a statue. In the US no one is gonna be jailing this lady. At worst some US ppl might be offended or mad at her for doing this & there maybe some minor backlash, but it'd probably get more ppl thinking it was funny or indifferent about it than mad. And most importantly the government wouldn't be involved.
            Not too bad looking for a Russian chick. They usually look like trannies.

Comment

This is what MAGA republicans aspire to, to them, this is FREEDUMB, the way they get all emotional about statues celebrating old racist traditions.
              Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Not too bad looking for a Russian chick. They usually look like trannies.
                Hopefully she makes an Onlyfans

Comment

Comment

The inner-city is obviously not pro-life.

They have abortions like they're going to the movies or something.

They be doin' the KKKs work for them.

Try again LawrenceX! ......................Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-14-2024, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X