No announcement yet.

LinkedIn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LinkedIn?

any of you mofos on here? some of ya bums might not have an account on here, but for us hard workers, i have an account on here. well, yesterday, i got a random message form this asian chinese chick, random message like "hey how are you doing, it's good to connect with you"... im thinking to myself, who the f is this chick?! do i know her from way back? so i started playing along and chatted with her... she keeps asking random questions that has nothing to do with work. so im like ok, this is starting to get strange, so i did a quick search online and it turns out that this is common on LinkedIn... chinese scammers will message you with a display pic of a pretty women... yo boy thought he was on to something but turns out i was chatting with a scammer! LOL..

Standard LinkedIn stuff that, I’ve over 3k connections and I know about 200 of them I’d say. I hate that platform, I don’t go on it anymore for that reason

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Standard LinkedIn stuff that, I’ve over 3k connections and I know about 200 of them I’d say. I hate that platform, I don’t go on it anymore for that reason
      cant complain... LinkedIn helped me land this current position i am in..

Comment

Yo stay away from that bird, she's messaged me too and I think I have a chance with her

Comment

Damn bro are you serious? They got scammers on there too? LOL!

My wife has an account, I'll talk chit about some buff Chinese dudes trying to hit her up. Thanks for the ammo brother!

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post

My wife has an account, I'll talk chit about some buff Chinese dudes trying to hit her up. Thanks for the ammo brother!
            yeah! i was surprised! at first, i thought she was hitting on me LOL!! then it started getting weird because LinkedIn is a business app but this chick kept asking me if I have whatsapp so we can chat on there. Im thinking why the f you wanna chat on whatsapp when we are chatting now on Linkedin.. I did a quick search online and it turns out this is very common. Chinese scammers will message you and ask you to download whatsapp, etc.. trying to steal your info.
            clmags12 clmags12 likes this.

Comment

I get spam messages all the time on there from Indian and Easter Euro scammers.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I get spam messages all the time on there from Indian and Easter Euro scammers.
                Good God really. Trying from all angles of life to get someone. Its sad honestly.

Be firm with your typing hand brother, tell them b1tches "t1t pics or GTFO! LOL!

Comment

Good God really. Trying from all angles of life to get someone. Its sad honestly.

Be firm with your typing hand brother, tell them b1tches "t1t pics or GTFO! LOL!
                  Its mostly telling me their relative died and somehow I'm the lucky one to inherit their fortune

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Its mostly telling me their relative died and somehow I'm the lucky one to inherit their fortune
                    Jesus, thats sad.

I'm used to the scams like a letter in the mail saying you are a relative of someone who passed. Fake lawyer, letterhead.

I used to buy coins online from this company, I used a specific card. They got customer info hacked some how. 3 fraudulent charges appeared but my bank was on point, thank God. Always suspicious when buying chit now.
                    markusmod markusmod likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X