Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reparations for Native American people /- how much ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I’m dark skinned
    Ricky Martin is a maricon he’s not Mexican still trolling

you give me a sounding board to espouse my racist view
    lol Im native, rememver were mad at the wh*te man at all costs

Yeah I know he really rides the Maheeco card lol - well spit it out that isn't racist. he's racist for praying on the Mexican bros. Im more of an Enrique man, dude got moves

Comment

I never owned black slaves
      i hate slavery

What should be done to deal with the wealth gap

its increasing and no legislation in a free market evomoy
      csn fix it

taxing rich people causes capital flight

i got no idea on how to fix it
      We both know what needs to be fixed, but we don't have the power to do so. Here are my thoughts on what needs to be fixed.
      1. Do away with wicked people. - (Psalm 37:9) . . .For evildoers themselves will be cut off, But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth. . .

2 Install a permanent government theat has a perfect ruler - (Matthew 6:9, 10) . . .Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth. . .(Revelation 21:1-4) . . .And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

​3. Change peoples hearts - (Isaiah 11:4) 4 He will judge the lowly with fairness, And with uprightness he will give reproof in behalf of the meek ones of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth and put the wicked to death with the breath of his lips. . .

Just see yourself, just see me too;
      Just see us all in a world that is new.
      Think how you’ll feel, how it will be,
      To live in peace, to be truly free.
      No evil one will then prevail;
      Rule by our God cannot ever fail.
      The time will have come for a new earthly start,
      The song of our praises will pour out from our heart:

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

We both know what needs to be fixed, but we don't have the power to do so. Here are my thoughts on what needs to be fixed.
        1. Do away with wicked people. - (Psalm 37:9) . . .For evildoers themselves will be cut off, But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth. . .

2 Install a permanent government theat has a perfect ruler - (Matthew 6:9, 10) . . .Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth. . .(Revelation 21:1-4) . . .And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

​3. Change peoples hearts - (Isaiah 11:4) 4 He will judge the lowly with fairness, And with uprightness he will give reproof in behalf of the meek ones of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth and put the wicked to death with the breath of his lips. . .

Just see yourself, just see me too;
        Just see us all in a world that is new.
        Think how you’ll feel, how it will be,
        To live in peace, to be truly free.
        No evil one will then prevail;
        Rule by our God cannot ever fail.
        The time will have come for a new earthly start,
        The song of our praises will pour out from our heart:

allllaa

Amen I’m rereading the book of daniel
        I get prideful and then my wife says be true to your God

i like the books of Solomon he hot
        brokrd broke down and restored pride is a disease

I try to stay mindful

OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Respect bro

my mom is selling a chitty home in San Jose / my hometown for big money

san Jose / silly con valley is not my hometown anymore i Just don’t know where I fit iin landmark places got plowed over
          There’s
          my parents were migrants farm wokers
          y ex high school love — her mother is being pushed out

Eminent domain mess get the **** outta the way
          San Jose was the Capitol of Cali but the Guadeloupe river kept overflowing
          so Capitol moved to Sac

so many Chicanos can’t afford housing etc

hipsters and ****s bought up
          places I can’t afford
          Santana Row, silver creek, Alviso(sewer) is expensive now

yet we Mexican people find a way ,, blacks riot and get free stuff section 8 housing (cool)

there are people like my neice who just know how to get free chit

she goes to stores with EBT black
          card
          buys Similac and sells it to middle eastern Gus
          When is the last time you been to San Jose?

Comment

Originally posted by Dobyzhee View Post
            When is the last time you been to San Jose?
            Three years ago and I’m lost there

the world is passing me buy fast

Comment

Working...
            X