Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reparations for Native American people /- how much ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Reparations for Native American people /- how much ?

I never owned black slaves
    i hate slavery

What should be done to deal with the wealth gap

its increasing and no legislation in a free market evomoy
    csn fix it

taxing rich people causes capital flight

i got no idea on how to fix it

Jews owned slaves..

Comment

Originally posted by Dobyzhee View Post
      Jews owned slaves..
      Correct ! But how do we know how to compensate their children’s children

slavery still exists and how do we stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Correct ! But how do we know how to compensate their children’s children

slavery still exists and how do we stop it
        There are slaves in China but nobody seems to care about that.

you might wanna ask Sharpshootah that question..

​​​​​​​he da real OG Indian from Canada..
        Sharpshootah Sharpshootah likes this.

Comment

Half the time they hate their own kids and want to bring them down aka have the same bad experiences they do like rape, disparaging. It's a dark area that Canada won't touch on because of our crap Prime Minister. That isn't for just us but blacks and asians, even whites really.

Remember all the celebs saying they were going to move to Canada? lol.....
          Dobyzhee Dobyzhee likes this.

Comment

I agree if anyone should be getting reparations it’s the original American Indians..

what up TT, how are you liking the scene?

Comment

No one cares about China because theyre going to take over the world lol. Everyone in Asia secretly wants a job working for that area.

Good hours, good pay. So why not? The only downside is youll get kicked out of your familial home - Ever been in a Chinese home? Nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpshootah View Post
                Half the time they hate their own kids and want to bring them down aka have the same bad experiences they do like rape, disparaging. It's a dark area that Canada won't touch on because of our crap Prime Minister. That isn't for just us but blacks and asians, even whites really.

Remember all the celebs saying they were going to move to Canada? lol.....
                My dad used to do that to me!

he’d get mad if I acted too proudly

I remember when celebrities were saying Canada
                Because of Trump
                all kinds of liberals and Jews said that but none did it
                These rich Jews don’t do much for the poor in LA

Charity begins at home and these rich guys just drive by blighted areas

maybe they think that poor Americans like to be poor?
                I don’t know ??!Im just an employee and as such I’m required not to bring shame to Metlife
                Bank of America was really into looking good

Corporate Governance is very clear and you cannot take any political position without the explicit permission of the guys who work to make their company look good

​​​​​​​

Comment

I agree if anyone should be getting reparations it’s the original American Indians..

what up TT, how are you liking the scene?
                  I love the scene bruv, I got banned for some odd reason wayyyy back when the Floyd vs Pac crap was going down. reparations won't happen though, not in our lifetime. Watch this, this, it's our life in a nutshell. My Dad just put put me in his will and left me all his money. Haven't spoke to him in a decade like now he wants to buy me as his friend.

No friend of mine. Not how he treated us in the past for sure and hes going to die. I mean we could start with drinking water? Heat? I grew up ghetto as hell with nothing - i guess it was good in a way, it taught value in a lot of ways. Especially when you're stuck having to compare yourself to rich people who didnt even know it happened. And it isnt even their fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpshootah View Post

I love the scene bruv, I got banned for some odd reason wayyyy back when the Floyd vs Pac crap was going down. reparations won't happen though, not in our lifetime. Watch this, this, it's our life in a nutshell. My Dad just put put me in his will and left me all his money. Haven't spoke to him in a decade like now he wants to buy me as his friend.

No friend of mine. Not how he treated us in the past for sure and hes going to die. I mean we could start with drinking water? Heat? I grew up ghetto as hell with nothing - i guess it was good in a way, it taught value in a lot of ways. Especially when you're stuck having to compare yourself to rich people who didnt even know it happened. And it isnt even their fault.
                    ​​ You’d do very well here! Ghetto guys like me and you can spot weak game easy

a long time ago Nigerian guy… Oliver was telling chicks I had HIV, I chin check his punk azz and he got deported for beating up his wife
                    There are spots where the door guys will block guys and say that we’re over capacity
                    know all those spots

hot chicks enter for free ugly chicks wait in line

bottle keep! It’s a Japanese thing
                    if you buy expensive cognac aged

you sip that chit slowly
                    and you get good treatment

Japan is crazy wild

i still go to those clubs but my wife brings her friends

i end up ordering sushi from an affiliate place
                    and just ask myself

“where did all the time go?”

Comment