Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let us stop the climate change hysteria. It is not factual.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    When did the accurate recording start? Who’s to say there weren’t hotter/colder temps 500, 1000 or 5000 years ago?
    It's not me you have to convince, it's Mother Nature. And she's already made up her mind.

You're like the kid in the back of the minivan still whining after mom has already made up her mind.

Comment

There is also no “97%” consensus among scientists that the earth is cooling due to human activity. The main “study” behind the claim has been debunked. Climate activists only looked at climate scientists, not “all scientists” as the media & liberals claim. They only looked at climatologists who study global warming, not all climatologists. Of that tiny number only 32% said warming is caused by humans. NOT 97%. The majority had no opinion or believed that humans do not cause it.​

Comment

i willenjoy life, do all the things i like doing instead of worrying about the potential possibility that the earth could heat up 0.5 degrees or something in the next 100 years

Comment

Originally posted by China Madison View Post
          i willenjoy life, do all the things i like doing instead of worrying about the potential possibility that the earth could heat up 0.5 degrees or something in the next 100 years
          See guys have some honesty like this idiot finally showed.

Deep down, s/he knows climate change is real. S/He just doesn’t care because the majority of people trying to address it don’t agree with her/him politically.

S/he’s decided he will make it “fake” or a “hoax”, because that is what s/he is told to do in the MAGA, far right social media silos since the evidence is overwhelming.

For months s/he has made threads about the subject and other posters have refuted her/his points with facts making him/her look like a really dumb partisan douchebag.

Now s/he’s resorted to finally just saying I’m going to do what I want regardless. Should’ve just did this from the beginning but like most of the MAGA cult, s/he tries using alternative facts to make his points seem rational or not agenda driven.

Very feminine and immature but at least s/he’s finally being honest.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-17-2023, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ProblemChild_JakePaul View Post

It's not me you have to convince, it's Mother Nature. And she's already made up her mind.

You're like the kid in the back of the minivan still whining after mom has already made up her mind.
            Not whining at all. Just not panicking over bullshlt lies.

Comment

Isn’t the sun blasting us with heat

Comment

Working...
              X