Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let us stop the climate change hysteria. It is not factual.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us stop the climate change hysteria. It is not factual.

All this talk about the worst wildfire seasons here or there. It is only one small part of the world. After many years without a wildfire the forest accumulates more growth so when you have a wildfire there is more to burn. The media claims this is the worst wildfire season, etc. Hurricanes are measured on severity by how much damage they cause. When population increases in those areas there will be more damage, because of more structures, and insurance companies will report this in media to have a reason to raise rates and some people buy into it.

If you have almost everyone buying into the stock market when it ends it will result in the largest crash. It is the law of averages.

Hottest temps on record. Time to act.
    uiop90 uiop90 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ProblemChild_JakePaul View Post
      Its getting crazy on the West Coast

Comment

Records are meant to be broken. It doesn't indicate that they will continue to be broke in the near term.

Comment

It is super hot outside
          my chihuahua don’t like to walk

they like cool weather

Comment

When did the accurate recording start? Who’s to say there weren’t hotter/colder temps 500, 1000 or 5000 years ago?
            Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              When did the accurate recording start? Who’s to say there weren’t hotter/colder temps 500, 1000 or 5000 years ago?
              My pops was scared of solar flares
              I grew up in a climate of fear
              Now I’m told that North Korea will nuke japan

I got tired of being afraid

I watch Al jeeza (sic) Israeli news. And I just tune out

Comment

I don't particularly like or respect many of the messengers but that doesn't make the message untrue.

We have been taking carbon out of the earth burning it and increasing the CO2 levels in our atmosphere. This much is certainly true.

dJJyZ.png

Comment

Science.

Comment

We are also seeing record low temperatures in many cities across the world, so the global WARMING that is being touted due to record highs obviously doesn't apply here. What we do know is that the earth's climate is cyclical, which has been proven through scientific research like the Vostok ice samples which go back 400K years, the ice core data show that the earth was WAY warmer in the past than any current warming projections (despite the fact that humans weren’t even around then). The data also show that carbon dioxide goes up AFTER temperature goes up, and so carbon dioxide cannot possibly be the cause of warming.

A scientist named George Kukla [Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University] developed a theory that the earth is due for a major cooling period because of cycles in the Sun’s activity.

And cooling will be preceded by a brief warming phase.

If he’s right, the earth will be a lot cooler in the mid 21st century than it is now. Another scientist, Metereologist David Dilly, has taken up where Kukla left off and has a full theory of climate based on cycles of the sun. The sun is the primary source of OUR HEAT. Not surprising, is it?

Distance from the sun determines how warm we are over long time periods (100,000 years) but over short time periods, a main determinant of the sun’s heat is SUNSPOTS!

Comment

Working...
                    X