Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys who mess with girls who are taken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've mess plenty with girls who're already ''taken'' I find that they're easy.. They don't get too much attention beyond who they already be with so when someone finally pay some attention to them they suck that **** up.. I've also noticed, unless the girl got a ring on.. She's willing to cheat on her man most of the times.. And that's talking from experience.

Comment

If there married its kind of whack to mess with the girl, but if they just got a boyfriend and their boyfriend aint their then its fair game. Its what guys do you see a girl you like you do your thing, esspecially if the girl reciprocates, the boyfriend should be there to keep that kind of thing from happening and if he aint up to the task or is slouching on the job then he shouldnt be with her in the first place

Comment

I don't mind, as long as they are willing to face the consequences. ****ing a girl who's already taken is a good way to catch a beatdown or get killed.

I never did it and never will even though i had multiple occasion where i could have. I just don't do to others what i don't want to done me.

If i learned some dude ****ed a girl i was with, i'd go on a rampage and break some bones.

Comment

Its the boyfriend/husbands fault. If you lay good enough pipe on a ***** she doesnt need any more dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
            I don't mind, as long as they are willing to face the consequences. ****ing a girl who's already taken is a good way to catch a beatdown or get killed.

I never did it and never will even though i had multiple occasion where i could have. I just don't do to others what i don't want to done me.

If i learned some dude ****ed a girl i was with, i'd go on a rampage and break some bones.
            The girls bones, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Locz View Post
              It's the bitches' fault.

True Story.
              Exactly!!!

As I've said many times on The Lounge, guys always go after the WRONG person and try to start fights with the WRONG person after they catch somebody messin' around. But that's a different story for another time...

Many times, it's just an obstacle, or a convenience for women. Sometimes they are not really taken, but say they are... Other times they are taken, but don't mention anything at all.

An example would be, women taking off their rings at clubs/bars... Or women wearing fake ones

Comment

Dudes who over-react to a chick they are with cheating on them are lames. The ones who get mad are the ones that act like there is no more ***** in the world after the one they are with. Get over it. Kick her to the curb and find some new trim. You just have to know how to talk to females and it's easy to get the *****. You fools need to learn that ****

Comment

you down with O.P.P? YEAH! YOU KNOW ME!
                  who down with O.P.P? This whole party!!

sorry, since it's on the subject.. I couldn't resist.

Comment

Its more of the girls fault but if the boyfriend/husband end up beating the guys ass then it is his fault to if he knew she had someone already

Comment

Originally posted by markj_87 View Post
                      Alright guys,

What is your opinion of guys who knowingly mess with girls who have a boyfriend/husband? Are they legends or douches? Or does it depend on the situation?

Is there ever a reason to justify it or is there no reason not to do it?

Have at it
                      if the girl will mess with you......obviously they're not "taken".

Comment

Working...
                      X