No announcement yet.

Guys who mess with girls who are taken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich Locz View Post
    You ain't fucking the guy, so I say your girl is the one that deserves the savage beat down.
    If i don't know the guy sure, he did what every sane man on this planet wants to do, he got some *****. Since i don't know him, i can only blame the girl. I won't beat her up but i'll break her mentally and dump her ass.

But, if the guy is a friend or even just an acquaintance and he knew she was my girl, i'm sorry man but he's going to hear the sound of his own skull cracking. It's completely different, at that point the ***** is already out of the picture. If the guy is a friend, it's treason. If it's just somebody i know, thats major disrespect.

Banging the girl of a guy you know is like telling him "You're nothing, i don't respect you. I knew she was your girl but i thought you were too much of a ***** to do anything about it."

I don't know about you but i don't take that kind of **** from anybody. Real talk.

Comment

You ain't fucking the guy, so I say your girl is the one that deserves the savage beat down.
      Its a hard call to make. Was that guy drunk or not thinking straight when he did it, or did he know you and just think "fuk him, what if he finds out"? Depending on his answer to that would depend on my reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
        If i don't know the guy sure, he did what every sane man on this planet wants to do, he got some *****. Since i don't know him, i can only blame the girl. I won't beat her up but i'll break her mentally and dump her ass.

But, if the guy is a friend or even just an acquaintance and he knew she was my girl, i'm sorry man but he's going to hear the sound of his own skull cracking. It's completely different, at that point the ***** is already out of the picture. If the guy is a friend, it's treason. If it's just somebody i know, thats major disrespect.

Banging the girl of a guy you know is like telling him "You're nothing, i don't respect you. I knew she was your girl but i thought you were too much of a ***** to do anything about it."

I don't know about you but i don't take that kind of **** from anybody. Real talk.
        Exactly.....

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post

He didn't rape the *****, she asked for it, so you should fuck her up, if you want to fight somebody, fight her.

Comment

He didn't rape the *****, she asked for it, so you should fuck her up, if you want to fight somebody, fight her.
            Are you already planning to bang my next girlfriend or something?

Comment

If your best friend's girl makes the moves on you and you didn't do anything to spark it, you should hit that **** and make sure you tape it and show it to him, because most guys will always take a *****'s word for it when their good friend tells him she's screwing around. They'll side with her, hell, sometimes even delude themselves into thinking you want his *****.

Like some of the fools here would

Comment

probably goes on all the time in the clubs i hit. i don't know these bitches names sometimes let alone their relationship status.

Comment

If you are a skilled boxer or have brass knuckles in your pocket then you shouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to the chick's boyfriend. It's not cool to mess with your homie's chick. But if a slut comes at you and says she wants to bang, it's her obligation to let you know she is already hooked up with someone.

Comment

Working...
                  X