Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The title of this thread could be "Panopticon fails to understand what is meant by "evidence" and therefore presents none". Or we could shorten it to "Panopticon fails".

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The title of this thread could be "Panopticon fails to understand what is meant by "evidence" and therefore presents none". Or we could shorten it to "Panopticon fails".
      Pantopticon needs his own Fail blog entry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        9/11 US Government Criticism:

http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...9_11_criticism

September 12, 2001: Russian Air Force Commander Says It Is Generally Impossible to Carry Out Attack like 9/11

September 14-October 25, 2001: Egyptian President Mubarak Reveals Doubts about 9/11 Perpetrators

September 14-26, 2001: Former Head of Pakistani Intelligence Says Bin Laden Not Responsible for 9/11, Blames Israel and US

September 23, 2001-Present: 9/11 Skeptics Derided as Conspiracy Nuts

October 10, 2001: Famous Arab Commentator Says Al-Qaeda Could Not Have Conducted 9/11 Attacks
        Based on those dates, I would say those are reasoned, well-researched studies and analyses.

Comment

The title of this thread could be "Panopticon fails to understand what is meant by "evidence" and therefore presents none". Or we could shorten it to "Panopticon fails".
          This right here is another example of you acting like a ***** because you got all of your remaining credibility on the subject completely dismantled by me.
          It is clear that you would rather tout your ignorance against an entire growing demographic of people than to actually view the official story with any degree of skepticism. This right here is about as big of a ****in bootlicker as you can get. The fact that you remain indifferent to the victims own accounts shows how sick you are.

You dont have any skin in the game so it's easy for you to hide behind a monikor and post ignorance and show blind allegiance to your government that has been prioritizing profit, self preservation, and corporate greed at the expense of any social and environmental cost. Death tolls equal profit to this despotic stucture, and you are a fuckin lethargic heartless moron if you keep choosing subservience over showing some compassion and anger over the way that human life all over the world is expendable when corporate financial gain is involved. It takes a real man to drop his ego and forget about trying to be better than anyone else. Apparently not even a pair of nuts can help you overcome that.

Comment

• This right here is another example of you acting like a ***** because you got all of your remaining credibility on the subject completely dismantled by me.
            I admire you for your utter lack of perspective. Don't get carried away though. King Canute was as delusional as you are and look what happened to him!

Comment

I admire you for your utter lack of perspective. Don't get carried away though. King Canute was as delusional as you are and look what happened to him!
              HAHA My brother is still kicking your ass? And this is all you got to say?

I havent used his account in a while but wow! You just ignore absoutely everything. And now your post are even weaker than before. At least before you would get the qutoe and put the words "yeah? So? What?" under it (and claim to know it all and everything my bro presented was irrelevent. right?). Now you just know your beat. My bro has done his research but you wont be satisfied until your own government tells you they have been lying to your stupid ass.

Speal piggy I dont know why so many people agree with you? Maybe they spend too much time jacking off, watching american gladiators and wasting hours and hours on their PS3/Xbox and just expect YOU to prove my bro wrong.

But my bro has put enough information on here so that anyone can easily see **** doesnt add up. Thats all we are saying at the end of the day. The offical story is some shady ****. 3+9= doesnt not equal 11 no matter how many times the govt. tries to convince me it does. It equals 12. If you open your ****ing 3yes, you would be able to see through the bull**** instead of eating the bull**** up and regurgitating it all over this thread.
              Last edited by Panopticon; 10-15-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Hell no I don't believe them!It's a bunch of bull**** from people that don't have nothing better to do.What happened happened and that's it!

Comment

• Originally posted by mbandit View Post
                  Hell no I don't believe them!It's a bunch of bull**** from people that don't have nothing better to do.What happened happened and that's it!
                  Cant **** with that flawless ignorant logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                    HAHA My brother is still kicking your ass? And this is all you got to say?

I havent used his account in a while but wow! You just ignore absoutely everything. And now your post are even weaker than before. At least before you would get the qutoe and put the words "yeah? So? What?" under it (and claim to know it all and everything my bro presented was irrelevent. right?). Now you just know your beat. My bro has done his research but you wont be satisfied until your own government tells you they have been lying to your stupid ass.

Speal piggy I dont know why so many people agree with you? Maybe they spend too much time jacking off, watching american gladiators and wasting hours and hours on their PS3/Xbox and just expect YOU to prove my bro wrong.

But my bro has put enough information on here so that anyone can easily see **** doesnt add up. Thats all we are saying at the end of the day. The offical story is some shady ****. 3+9= doesnt not equal 11 no matter how many times the govt. tries to convince me it does. It equals 12. If you open your ****ing 3yes, you would be able to see through the bull**** instead of eating the bull**** up and regurgitating it all over this thread.
                    people like him see thru the bull**** but they are too patriotic to accept it.
                    to them its like taking sides with the so called terrorist if they accept it.

Comment

• HAHA My brother is still kicking your ass? And this is all you got to say?
                      Oh yeah. Your "brother". OK. That's great. Why don't you create your own account? Or start taking the medication you have for mulitple personality disorder...

Or maybe they have their feet on the ground and the minimum half an ounce of critical thinking ability that you and your "brother" lack between you?

But my bro has put enough information on here so that anyone can easily see **** doesnt add up.
                      Perhaps you would like to present your series of events that fit the evidence. Let's make it simple:

What hit the Pentagon if it wasn't Flight 77, and what makes you think that? Your "brother" failed to advance a hypothesis, even concluding that it was most likely a Boeing 757 although bafflingly seeming to exclude the possibility that it was a specific 757, the flight recorder for which was found at the scene along with its crew and passengers.

So do you agree with your "brother" here, or did you have another, more esoteric theory?

3+9= doesnt not equal 11 no matter how many times the govt. tries to convince me it does. It equals 12.
                      That's funny but bad algebra appears to be your... er, I mean your "brother's" forte in this topic.

Let

E=Eyewitness accounts of planes hitting the Pentagon
                      D=Debris from a plane found at the scene
                      R= remains of passengers and crew
                      F=Flight Recorder

Your brother seems to think that E+D+R+F=a massive government conspiracy that apparently precludes the possibility of a plane hitting a building despite overwhelming evidence that it did!

people like him see thru the bull**** but they are too patriotic to accept it.
                      You stupid fucker, I'm a Brit living in Canada!

Comment

Working...
                      X