Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

You lose.

That is all.........
    ....That you have left. 9/11 was an inside job.

Comment

• I'm converted that's for sure.

I think George W actually flew one of the planes himself and jumped out at the last second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        ....That you have left. 9/11 was an inside job.
        No it wasn't. You have NO evidence. You proceeded exactly as I predicted, repeatedly throwing out myriad irrelevancies, lies and misrepresentations, completely ignoring any responses and then claiming victory when everyone got bored of your bull****.

You lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          No it wasn't. You have NO evidence. You proceeded exactly as I predicted, repeatedly throwing out myriad irrelevancies, lies and misrepresentations, completely ignoring any responses and then claiming victory when everyone got bored of your bull****.

You lose.
          I proved you wrong just like many others have, and you cant handle it like a fuckin man. That is your problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
            I'm converted that's for sure.

I think George W actually flew one of the planes himself and jumped out at the last second.
            Your head is too deep up pig's ass. You arent able to form your own analysis so you chose to be a failed comedian in a thread in which you never had your own leg to stand on.

You troll because you have nothing else.

Comment

I proved you wrong
              I must have missed it then because you certainly didn't do that in this thread.

Loser.

Comment

Your head is too deep up pig's ass. You arent able to form your own analysis so you chose to be a failed comedian in a thread in which you never had your own leg to stand on.

You troll because you have nothing else.
                I don't know enough about it to debate all the minor issues you keep bringing up. I haven't researched the topic thoroughly because, quite honestly, I don't see the point.

I put this conspiracy right up there with the moon landing. Completely ridiculous. In my view people who become obsessed with these things are just incredibly unhappy and bored in their own lives.

Comment

• What happens when you put a 9.11 investigation into the hands of sqealpiggy? Do you get an honest and complete account of the events? Lets find out.

Sqealpiggy's 9/11 Investigation. By sqealpiggy
                  1976: CIA and Other Intelligence Agencies Use BCCI to Control and Manipulate Criminals and Terrorists Worldwide IGNORED

1980-1989: $600 Million for Afghan War Passes through Bin Laden Charity Fronts IGNORED

1981 and After: US Advocacy Group Trains Fighters in Afghanistan; Alleged to Be CIA Front IGNORED

February 11, 1982: CIA Is Given Green Light to Take Part in Illegal Drug Trade in Afghanistan IGNORED

1987-1991: KSM Works in Afghanistan for Warlord Most Favored by CIA IGNORED
                  http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...ovietAfghanWar

Autumn 2000: CIA Front Company Leads to Suspicions CIA Is Attempting to Infiltrate Florida Cell

Writing in 2004, veteran British intelligence officer Colonel John Hughes-Wilson will note that, at the same time as hijacker pilots Mohamed Atta and Marwan Alshehhi are learning to fly at Huffmann Aviation in Venice, Florida (see July 6-December 19, 2000), “A CIA front company called Air Caribe was also operating out of the very same hangar at Venice airport.” He will go on to comment that “this highly curious coincidence must inevitably raise some suspicions of just how much the CIA really did know before 9/11. Was the CIA trying to infiltrate and ‘double’ the US-based al-Qaeda cell, in the hope of using it against Osama bin Laden’s organization in the future?” [Hughes-Wilson, 2004, pp. 391] The Air Caribe story is originally broken by investigative reporter Daniel Hopsicker, who will publish a book about Atta’s time in Florida in 2004 (see March 2004). IGNORED

February 8-March 12, 2001: Hanjour Practices on Boeing 737 Simulator, but Has Problems IGNORED

Mid-August 2001: Hijacker Hanjour Still Not Skilled Enough to Fly Solo IGNORED

March 2004: Book Examines Atta’s Time in Florida; Portrays Him as Hooked on Drugs and Alcohol IGNORED

ABLE DANGER. http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...ams=ableDanger IGNORED

1981-1992: Cheney and Rumsfeld Practice Secret Continuity of Government Plan, Later Activated on 9/11 IGNORED

(1984-2004): Richard Clarke Participates in Secret Continuity of Government Exercises IGNORED

(1995-2001): Training Exercises Conducted Are Based around Aircraft Hijackings IGNORED

Between September 1999 and September 10, 2001: NORAD Exercises Simulate Plane Crashes into US Buildings; One of Them Is the World Trade Center IGNORED

2000-2001: ‘Planes as Weapons’ and ‘Simulated Attacks’ Part of Security Planning for Major Events in the US IGNORED

July 2001: NORAD Plans a Mock Simultaneous Hijacking Threat From Inside the US IGNORED

Before September 11, 2001: US Government Prepares for Hijackings, Some of Them Involving Multiple Planes IGNORED
                  http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...itaryExercises

September 12-October 2001: Steel Debris From WTC Shipped Out of US for Recycling IGNORED

September 12, 2001-February 2002: Witnesses See Molten Metal in the Remains at Ground Zero IGNORED

September 16-23, 2001: Images of Ground Zero Show Thermal Hot Spots IGNORED

December 25, 2001: Experts: WTC Collapse Investigation Inadequate IGNORED

October 26, 2005: Fire Expert Criticizes NIST’s WTC Investigation IGNORED

Patty Cassaza, Mindy Kleinberg , Lorie Van Auken, Kristen Breitweiser, Ray Nowosielski forcing to start an obstructed Commission. IGNORED 5 times

William Rodriguez, John Shroeder, and Barry Jennings testifying to explosions in both WTC 1, 2, and WT7 REFUSED TO DISCUSS

9/11 First Responder's open support of the 9/11 Truth Movement. IGNORED BECAUSE IT IRRELEVATES SO MANY CLAIMS ABOUT TRUTH MOVEMENT "EXPLOITING" THEM.

Sybel Edmonds 3 hour long interrogation at 9.11 Commission. IGNORED.

Thomas Kean, Lee Hamilton, and 4 other Commissioners saying that the investigation was set to fail, incomplete, and obstructed.IGNORED.

Richard Falk of the UN calling for investigation into NEO CON role in 9/11.
                  http://www.nysun.com/news/foreign/un...ocons-role-911 IGNORED

US intelligence(CIA) and Pakistani intell(ISI) created Mujahadeen and Al Qaeda in 1979. DISMISSED

US Dep of Education and University of Nebraska provided Afghan schools with books riddled with violent propaganda. DISMISSED

Zbignew Brzisinzki(CFR) worked with AQ in 1980s, and his 1997 book The Grand Chessboard outlined a need for US military dominance in the Middle East. DISMISSED

Bush Administration was talking about war plans with Afghanistan days before 9/11. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4587368/ DISMISSED

The Attack "Mastermind" and the "Moneymaster" Khalid Sheikh Mohammad and Omar Sheikh Saeed were both members of the ISI. They shared a close personal relationship with ISI cheif Mahmood Ahmed.(Consider how ISI and CIA created Al Qaeda in 1979). DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT. BUT DISMISSED ANYWAY

Mahmood Ahmed requested Omar Sheikh Saeed to wire 100 grand to Mohammad Atta days before 9/11. DISMISSED.

Mahmood Ahmed of the ISI was in Washington meeting with the CIA while the attacks happened. IGNORED

9/11 Commission director Philip Zilekow met with the ISI in 2003 and much to the surprise of no one the ISI was COMPLETELY OMMITTED FROM THE FINAL REPORT. RELEVENCE NOT UNDERSTOOD BY HIS INFERIOR BRAIN FUNCTION

Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Brzisinski, Zilekow, and everyone important are members of the Council on Foreign Relations. The CFR has been promoting globalization since the 1920s and it had no means of stopping something like 9/11 because it is very beneficial to their mission statement. The CFR was involved with the creation of Al Qaeda(Brzisinski), the CFR was open in print about wanting US military action in the Middle East(Brzisinzki, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the PNAC) and of coarse the CFR was involved in the cover up(Philip Zilekow Executive Director of 9.11 Commission). DISMISSED
                  Last edited by Panopticon; 10-13-2009, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                    I don't know enough about it to debate all the minor issues you keep bringing up. I haven't researched the topic thoroughly because, quite honestly, I don't see the point.

I put this conspiracy right up there with the moon landing. Completely ridiculous. In my view people who become obsessed with these things are just incredibly unhappy and bored in their own lives.
                    There you have it. You admitted to not knowing **** about it, so why should anyone take your attempt at "association with the moon landing" seriously?

Comment

There you have it. You admitted to not knowing **** about it, so why should anyone take your attempt at "association with the moon landing" seriously?
                      I couldn't care less who takes it seriously mate. Why would I give a **** if absolute fukn crackpots like you take what I seriously? Also, I declared knowing fuk all about the specific details of the event when I first entered the thread. I stated my own opinion, which is that any individual with any common sense can see that the stories people like you are throwing around are completely non-sensical and outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                      X