No announcement yet.

I've just got back from my sisters wedding in Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    My mum's from Galway, don't ask me where abouts though. I don't associate with that side of the family. I fell out with my mum years ago. I went to the Galway races a few times, but it's an expensive night out down there when the racing festival is on.

Dublin's on my 'to do' list.
    To be honest I only really now Eyre Square (Galway City) if your ever there go to "Club K" double vodka red bull 3euro everyday....
    And stayed in Connemara a few times,
    Its Gaelteacht area where they only speak Irish,
    Went down there for the last world cup we where in was some craic....

If your ever in Dublin let me know il PM you a list of places to go,
    there is alot of dangerous places in Dublin that alot tourists don't know about

Some unbelievable Bars and Nightclubs too,
    aswell as some unforgettable scenery

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      OMFG, that's the one! Small world ain't it LOL!

I didn't go out onto the lake unfortunately, but a few house boats that where moored got untied and pushed out onto the lake LOL. It's a ****ish thing to do really, but it was funny at the time. A few people tried to jump in but bottled it.

Are you near Five mile town?
      10 mile away, thats were i did my learning. going clubbing when i was 14, getting drunk, pulling and fighting.

the valley hotel, used to be 3 or 4 armoured police vans in the car park every sat night cos of the fights (even though they just sat inside the vans and watched the fights and did **** all unless someone was getting a REAL beating.)
      played rugby for them (well the clogher valley but we played our home games in 5miletown, and loads of my mates went to school there.
      its great craic when your younger going out there, but havent been out on a night out bar one night in the pub in years. Feel way too old and im only 26!

Been to a couple of wedding parties at the killyhevlin, lovely wee spot, great view over the lakes on a sunny day.

Comment

Robbie keane 4 goals.

Comment

The dead hand gang.

Comment

Im gonna plan a euro trip someday, hopefully before Im 30. Ireland will definitely be one of the stops

Comment

Working...
            X