I've just got back from my sisters wedding in Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    No matter how much money I ever get,
    I will live outside this country...........

Cheers for the kind words mate
    good to hear

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      where abouts did u go?

it is good craic, but i cant wait to leave the country again, i get too pissed of with **** weather.
      All my family and my brother in laws family are in Fermanagh. It's a lot better there now then it was when i was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        All my family and my brother in laws family are in Fermanagh. It's a lot better there now then it was when i was younger.
        Have you ever been to Galway or Dublin??
        If your looking for the biggest piss up of your life go to either of these counties,
        seperates the men from the boys

Comment

Originally posted by Michelin Man View Post
          good to hear
          if it wasnt for the ireland there wouldnt be any pneamatic tyres in the world michelin man, be grateful. invented here cos a doctors son complained of riding a bike being too painful on our roads.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            killyhevlin hotel then im guessing, not far from me im in tyrone near the fermanagh border.
            u go out on a boat in the lakes?

Comment

Have you ever been to Galway or Dublin??
              If your looking for the biggest piss up of your life go to either of these counties,
              seperates the men from the boys
              My mum's from Galway, don't ask me where abouts though. I don't associate with that side of the family. I fell out with my mum years ago. I went to the Galway races a few times, but it's an expensive night out down there when the racing festival is on.

Dublin's on my 'to do' list.

Comment

Comment

if it wasnt for the ireland there wouldnt be any pneamatic tyres in the world michelin man, be grateful. invented here cos a doctors son complained of riding a bike being too painful on our roads.
                  We invented loads of ****,
                  1851: Seismology by Robert Mallet (1810 - 1881)
                  1851: binaural stethoscope by Arthur Leared
                  1874: Electron by George Johnstone Stoney
                  1874: Guided missile by Louis Brennan
                  1897: first Army-commissioned submarine by John Philip Holland

Radiotherapy by John Joly (Curing millions of people a year of cancer)

1930: Nickel-Zinc Rechargeable Battery by Dr. James Drumm (1896 - 1974) Dr. Drumm was a county Down man. The battery was successfully tested on a train in 1931, Drumm's traction batteries had many advantages over their predecessors - especially their ability to discharge and recharge rapidly.

Guinness by Arthur Guinness

Comment

killyhevlin hotel then im guessing, not far from me im in tyrone near the fermanagh border.
                    u go out on a boat in the lakes?
                    OMFG, that's the one! Small world ain't it LOL!

I didn't go out onto the lake unfortunately, but a few house boats that where moored got untied and pushed out onto the lake LOL. It's a ****ish thing to do really, but it was funny at the time. A few people tried to jump in but bottled it.

Are you near Five mile town?

Comment

We invented loads of ****,
                      1851: Seismology by Robert Mallet (1810 - 1881)
                      1851: binaural stethoscope by Arthur Leared
                      1874: Electron by George Johnstone Stoney
                      1874: Guided missile by Louis Brennan
                      1897: first Army-commissioned submarine by John Philip Holland

Radiotherapy by John Joly (Curing millions of people a year of cancer)

1930: Nickel-Zinc Rechargeable Battery by Dr. James Drumm (1896 - 1974) Dr. Drumm was a county Down man. The battery was successfully tested on a train in 1931, Drumm's traction batteries had many advantages over their predecessors - especially their ability to discharge and recharge rapidly.

Guinness by Arthur Guinness

u missed the most important one, the portable defibulator, used in all hospitals and ambulances around the world to restart the heart. A professer from belfast invented it.
                      i just used tyres as an example cos of his username

Comment

Working...
                      X