No announcement yet.

The Culture Wars in America are nothing more than social engineering gone awry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Sure. Electing a black man as President isn’t starting a culture war. You losers saw that black family walk on stage and you have never been the same since.

when did i say the election of obama started the culture wars?

how do you extrapolate that from my post?

culture wars started wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before obama was president.

and black family?

obama's not black, he's biracial. the only one black in that family is michelle obama.

No. He passed a law the majority of the country liked. Some didnt get to keep their doctor. Youve never switched doctors in your life? Stop pretending that somehow made affordable healthcare a bad thing.
    no, he got the entire mainstream liberal white media on his back who made sure the first non white president always got good coverage despite obama's corrupt unconstitutional presidency. obamacare will be the reason why your kid's in the future wont have social security.

Obamas been out of office so long but that law remains popular just about everywhere. Again, you low wattage imbecile bigots and racists like it, but only when his name is taken out.

lmfao.
    popular? with the democrat liberal/progressive base. half the country. again, only due to mainstream corporate media.

That was corny. You’re extremely irrational.

corny is you pretending to stick up for transgenders because they go against the republican conservative side.

i know enough black people to know that they are not down with the transgender stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

when did i say the election of obama started the culture wars?

how do you extrapolate that from my post?

culture wars started wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before obama was president.

and black family?

obama's not black, he's biracial. the only one black in that family is michelle obama.

no, he got the entire mainstream liberal white media on his back who made sure the first non white president always got good coverage despite obama's corrupt unconstitutional presidency. obamacare will be the reason why your kid's in the future wont have social security.

popular? with the democrat liberal/progressive base. half the country. again, only due to mainstream corporate media.

corny is you pretending to stick up for transgenders because they go against the republican conservative side.

i know enough black people to know that they are not down with the transgender stuff.

No popular with more than half the country.

low wattage bigots and racists like you love obamacare, but only if its called the affordable care act.

Imagine being such a racist dumbass that you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but hate jelly and peanut butter sandwiches.

If you mean calling you idiots out because you scared a tranny read a book. Ok. Meanwhile youre ok with having kids genitals checked.

Not discriminating against a group equates to being down with transgender stuff to you. Lmfao.

BOO! Scaredy cat.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-19-2023, 10:50 AM.

Comment

No popular with more than half the country.
        country is divided. half love obama, half hate him.

be honest.

low wattage bigots and racists like you love obamacare, but only if its called the affordable care act.
        IT IS CALLED THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT!

that's the official name.

talk about low wattage.

Imagine being such a racist dumbass that you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but hate jelly and peanut butter sandwiches.
        LL WUT?

yea. imagine all right.

what a sick imagination you have indeed.

even your imaginations are racist.

If you mean calling you idiots out because you scared a tranny read a book. Ok.
        LL WUT?

who is scared a tranny read a book? wth are you even talking about? people are scared that trannys ARE READING TO YOUNG CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES.

again,

STOP BEING DISHONEST.

Meanwhile youre ok with having kids genitals checked.
        this is the second time you brought this up to me. when have i ever been ok about having kids genitals being checked???

please quote a post of mine or link showing im ok with this. GO AHEAD.

I DARE YOU TO SHOW A LINK/POST OF MINE WHERE I SAID IM OK WITH THIS.

I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

scumbag liar.

Not discriminating against a group equates to being down with transgender stuff to you. Lmfao.
        AGAIN, SHOW ME A SINGLE POST OF MINE THAT DISCRIMINATED AGAINST TRANSGENDER.

GO AHEAD. I DARE YOU.

Not wanting transgenders to read to children in libraries or not wanting transgenders to participate in female sports is not discrimination.

BOO! Scaredy cat.
        "ohh no, a police stopped me. I bet he's racist because that's what kaepernick said and what liberal white media said. i better fight him or run!!!"

BOO! Scaredy Cat!

Comment

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

country is divided. half love obama, half hate him.

be honest.

IT IS CALLED THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT!

that's the official name.

talk about low wattage.

LL WUT?

yea. imagine all right.

what a sick imagination you have indeed.

even your imaginations are racist.

LL WUT?

who is scared a tranny read a book? wth are you even talking about? people are scared that trannys ARE READING TO YOUNG CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES.

again,

STOP BEING DISHONEST.

this is the second time you brought this up to me. when have i ever been ok about having kids genitals being checked???

please quote a post of mine or link showing im ok with this. GO AHEAD.

I DARE YOU TO SHOW A LINK/POST OF MINE WHERE I SAID IM OK WITH THIS.

I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

scumbag liar.

AGAIN, SHOW ME A SINGLE POST OF MINE THAT DISCRIMINATED AGAINST TRANSGENDER.

GO AHEAD. I DARE YOU.

Not wanting transgenders to read to children in libraries or not wanting transgenders to participate in female sports is not discrimination.

"ohh no, a police stopped me. I bet he's racist because that's what kaepernick said and what liberal white media said. i better fight him or run!!!"

BOO! Scaredy Cat!

The law is popular with more than half the country.

Oh my god theyre reading books to kids. Oh no!!!

The female sports thing is different. But you guys dont give a damn about women’s sports.

Yeah, being scared of a cop when stopped is a bit different than being afraid a girl in a car that hadnt even gotten out.

Or a kid knocking twice on your door.

or a black boy with an ice tea.

Or a little black girl spraying lattern flies.

You guys are just weak. Soft. Sissies. Madison’s article was spot on.

Copying my joke. Lmfao. Its like i replaced larry as your daddy.

You should invest in that testosterone pill that Thomas and Flutie sell in TV. You need a man boost.

haha
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-19-2023, 11:12 AM.

Comment

due to biased media. but its not really.

you have kids, would let your kids be subjected to that? and they are not just reading. some are using sex toys and deviant performance art. a good parent would never allow such sick deviancy around very young and impressionable kids. then again, you people never stick around to raise your kids so what would you know about good parenting

The female sports thing is different. But you guys dont give a damn about women’s sports.
            speaking for myself, correct, i dont give a damn about female sports. but i do give a damn about my daughter and other people's daughters having to share locker rooms and having to compete in athletic events with sick bastards like lia thomas.

Yeah, being scared of a cop when stopped is a bit different than being afraid a girl in a car that hadnt even gotten out.
            if you didnt commit a crime and or show respect to authority figures who are licensed to kill you have nothing to worry about. and the guy didnt know it was a pretty white girl who he shot. it was night, in a remote area, and there were multiple people in the car.

he was trying to open the door.

lol who are you talking about here? is this the trayvon martin case?

i dont know what this case is.
            lame. talk about corny.

delusions of grandeur. how about yall find your actual biological daddys? that way we dont have to worry about another blm case.

You should invest in that testosterone pill that Thomas and Flutie sell in TV. You need a man boost.

haha​

i dont know wth you are talking about. but its quite illuminating that you know about this.

considering your age, wheel chair bound state, and obesity.

Comment

haha
              Reading a tranny book to children is not ok in my opinion because they are children , they do not need to learn about sex period until they are minors.
              That goes for heterosexual books to , tranny books are not even nexxesary to educate children on because that's a small fringe part of the population , they can look up what they need to know on their on free time on the internet , most people almost never even see a person who had a sex change , i don't see the use of it.
              Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 04-19-2023, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

Reading a tranny book to children is not ok in my opinion because they are children , they do not need to learn about sex period until they are minors.
                That goes for heterosexual books to , tranny books are not even nexxesary to educate children on because that's a small fringe part of the population , they can look up what they need to know on their on free time on the internet , most people almost never even see a person who had a sex change , i don't see the use of it.
                Ok I have no issue with this opinion. They werent reading sex stories or pro tranny stories.

This started when They called trannies mentally ill. I assumed they were being clinical ( my mistake) and showed them how trans had been removed as a mental illness.

Them it went on and on.

I dont think fear mongering to discriminate is necessary. I also dont think a tranny reading a story to a kid is more dangerous than the Boy Scouts or the Catholic Church.

Comment

Working...
                X