Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge Group of Youths Attack White Women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I don't know why he is making "threats" about posting black crime when that's what they already do. That's the whole reason Larry started trolling their asses and posting White crime He's been making them mad as hell for months!
    Exactly. They're the ones that cry like little bit ches when Larry post his threads. It's funny as hell to see it. We aren't crying and they've been posting negative threads about black people for years. The fact that they cry about it when Larry post his threads is a clear example of how soft and bit ch made they really are.

It's easy to trigger them
    Last edited by joseph5620; 04-18-2023, 06:45 PM.
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Ummm please post where I post black crime topics like Larry did. Now you're just lying. That's the only reason I started yesterday. I'm sick of seeing them over and over and told the mods I'd do the same if they didn't tell him to stop. So it's fair play now. I stay out of the race topics generally.
      Are you really that stupid?

Hahaha you're a joke man. Play it up as much as you can. This only encourages me to post more black crimes.

The blatant lies from you and Ghostofklansmen amaze me. Especially when you make it this easy to point out your lies. Just another example of your white nationalist psychosis.

You once said your own sister called you a racist. Easy to see why

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Are you really that stupid?

The blatant lies from you and Ghostofklansmen amaze me. Especially when you make it this easy to point out your lies. Just another example of your white nationalist psychosis.

You once said your own sister called you a racist. Easy to see why
        I thought you were going to show me all the racist topics I post, what happened? Search isn't working right now?

You're right I did say that, good selective memory! Did you also forget the rest of what I said? My sister is a take all the freebies, guilt liberal. She never had a black or Hispanic friend in her whole life. When we were in HS I'd have my boys over to play ball. She would ask why I always had to hang out with black guys. Well, we were trash and lived where no white people were. I also loved rap and football and basketball. The other black kids grew to accept me and I was friends with them. I've told this story many times on here. I do find it funny you only remembered that part tho.

So how does someone that told me to stop listening to "N music" and told me I'm not black and stop hanging out with black people call ME a racist? She feels guilt for her own actions. Don't try and call me a racist because you (my sister) have some deep down guilt. Oh and don't worry I quickly reminded her and my nephew what she said when we were growing up.

Maybe you should check that search again.

Comment

I thought you were going to show me all the racist topics I post, what happened? Search isn't working right now?

You're right I did say that, good selective memory! Did you also forget the rest of what I said? My sister is a take all the freebies, guilt liberal. She never had a black or Hispanic friend in her whole life. When we were in HS I'd have my boys over to play ball. She would ask why I always had to hang out with black guys. Well, we were trash and lived where no white people were. I also loved rap and football and basketball. The other black kids grew to accept me and I was friends with them. I've told this story many times on here. I do find it funny you only remembered that part tho.

So how does someone that told me to stop listening to "N music" and told me I'm not black and stop hanging out with black people call ME a racist? She feels guilt for her own actions. Don't try and call me a racist because you (my sister) have some deep down guilt. Oh and don't worry I quickly reminded her and my nephew what she said when we were growing up.

Maybe you should check that search again.
          I don't need to show you anything when you said you post black crime threads and want to post more. That's all I need

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

I don't need to show you anything when you said you post black crime threads and want to post more. That's all I need
            Did you think I was going to let Larry post daily without returning fire? You think I'm a sucker? I ssked the mods to step in and said I didn't want to go there. But he kept on so it is what it is.

Comment

Ummm please post where I post black crime topics like Larry did.
              That's the only reason I started yesterday.

Looks like you just admit to it. I said "they" because you know what group you are a part of. The crazy Magat cult.

Comment

They ?? Who ??
                my sister used to talk about they, them and I’d remhbd her she lives ina home I bought

Comment

What's odd is to see your people act like they live in a zoo. Even if she got caught up in the mob. Your people need to learn some respect and how to control themselves. We see these mobs way too often.
                  Respect and control Like you savages killing teachers over a bad grade.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...g/11691949002/
                  2 Iowa teens plead guilty to beating Spanish teacher to death over bad grade

William Morris
                  USA TODAY

fter 30 years, and that Goodale, now 18, be eligible for parole after 25 years.
                  Prosecutors said the
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-19-2023, 06:23 AM.

Comment

I got a feeling they won't be back to Chiraq anytime soon.

Comment

cowards

1v1 people dont do that. just cowardly mentality you see often.

Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X