Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California school transitions 11 year old girl into boy without telling parents, polyamorous trans activist 'Squeaky Saint Francis' attends meeting and defends 'parental secrecy' policy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California school transitions 11 year old girl into boy without telling parents, polyamorous trans activist 'Squeaky Saint Francis' attends meeting and defends 'parental secrecy' policy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-gender.html

School board votes to uphold the 'parental secrecy' policy which consists of not informing families regarding transitions and conversations held between school and child.

'Squeaky', a renowned polyamorous trans activist, said in the meeting, 'I will speak loud for those who cannot speak, I'm a proud he, she, they, them, whatever I am a boyfriend to a beautiful woman, I am a girlfriend to a handsome transman, and I am also a girlfriend to an incredibly beautiful woman,' they said.

sceneboxing sceneboxing likes this.

Is Cali trying to out-Florida Florida on the bonkers scale ???
    uiop90 uiop90 likes this.

Comment

Boy we sure went quick from

"Its not happening.. stop making things up.. you delusional conspiracy theorist bigots!!"

To

"We will transition ur kids with or without ur knowledge or approval"

Next on the agenda for the left = normalizing pedophilia

Tranny drag shows are just the start

Comment

I agree that things like this shouldn't be kept from parents, but this case seems odd.

It clearly states the daughter wanted her mom to know....and If the daughter wanted her mom to know about her changing her pronouns, why didn't she just tell her mom? The mom should be placing some of the blame on herself for her own child being too afraid to talk to her.
        The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Boy we sure went quick from

"Its not happening.. stop making things up.. you delusional conspiracy theorist bigots!!"

To

"We will transition ur kids with or without ur knowledge or approval"

Next on the agenda for the left = normalizing pedophilia

Tranny drag shows are just the start
          TBF, male actors have been playing dress up for centuries.
          Kiss enjoyed a long assed career

That next level is upon us

I hope the parent(s) sue the shlt out of them
          Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

WATCH- the passionate speech of Squeaky Saint Francis at the school meeting- https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/statu...53872574586880
            Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Parental secrecy policies are bullcrap.

These are their kids, not the school’s. They send them there to get an education not to get indoctrinated into some perverse alternative lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I agree that things like this shouldn't be kept from parents, but this case seems odd.

It clearly states the daughter wanted her mom to know....and If the daughter wanted her mom to know about her changing her pronouns, why didn't she just tell her mom? The mom should be placing some of the blame on herself for her own child being too afraid to talk to her.
                Agree. Definitely shouldnt keep things From parents. I also agree This is a clear example of poor parenting and having poor communication with kids.

The Republicans like to talk about bad parenting except when the bad parenting is by people that look like them.
                travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Agree. Definitely shouldnt keep things From parents. I also agree This is a clear example of poor parenting and having poor communication with kids.

The Republicans like to talk about bad parenting except when the bad parenting is by people that look like them.
                  So if someone at school did a mind fvck on one of your kids, and they were too confused and maybe ashamed to tell you about it, it would be your fault for being a bad parent?

I know you put the racial agenda above everything else and that colors a lot of your thinking. But it seems to be twisting you into some odd paths. At some point you might want to consider right vs wrong and putting that first instead, Dunn. All races benefit that way.
                  Offensive Wizardry Offensive Wizardry likes this.

Comment

Did I miss something?

Article states that while the mother was suffering from breast cancer, the school councillor pushed the child into a trans identity and told her to keep it secret from her mother. Yet apparently you guys think the mother is to blame? It's her fault the school manipulated her child this way and told her she had to keep it secret?

Comment

Working...
                    X