No announcement yet.

Donald Trump vs Joe Biden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Peter puffin? Sorry, I don’t swing that way.
    Ya know, smokin'... As in I am getting high from battering your face in to a pulp.

I don't know what kind of crowds (flamer crowds) you hang with, but we don't talk about that kind of BS in my crowd. I have the same interest in that as I do moving in to the inner-city, which is none...........................Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

My cities? I now and always have lived in the suburbs.
      Could you share with us why you have always lived in the suburbs? ................Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Ya know, smokin'... As in I am getting high from battering your face in to a pulp.

I don't know what kind of crowds (flamer crowds) you hang with, but we don't talk about that kind of BS in my crowd. I have the same interest in that as I do moving in to the inner-city, which is none...........................Rockin'
        Again, ain’t no brain damaged wheelchair jockey gonna whip my a$$. Your crowd? Other welfare rats………

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Again, ain’t no brain damaged wheelchair jockey gonna whip my a$$. Your crowd? Other welfare rats………
          That is true, but I am not in a wheelchair and you don't have the ballz to come over to see it for yourself.

Just say, just the facts, and we're on............Rockin'

Comment

Could you share with us why you have always lived in the suburbs? ................Rockin'
            Huh? My parents lived in the suburbs when I was born.

Other than when I lived downtown during college, I rented in the suburbs and eventually built a home there.

Im just comfortable there. No other reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Huh? My parents lived in the suburbs when I was born.

Other than when I lived downtown during college, I rented in the suburbs and eventually built a home there.

Im just comfortable there. No other reason.
              So you are saying that you would not be comfortable living in the inner-city. Your parents did the right thing for your growth not raising you in the inner-city..................Rockin'

Comment

So you are saying that you would not be comfortable living in the inner-city. Your parents did the right thing for your growth not raising you in the inner-city..................Rockin'
                No. I am more comfortable in the suburbs because that is where Im from. My parents never lived in the inner city.

Comment

• We shouldn't talk like this. It isWe shouldn't talk like this. It is important to remember to have respectful and constructive discussions, even when discussing political opinions. Let's keep our discussions respectful and courteous towards everyone, regardless of political affiliations. I also found some more info about Trump https://www.politiq.net/Donald_Trump. I think you can find it interesting. important to remember to have respectful and constructive discussions, even when discussing political opinions.
                  Last edited by MetraDavis; 04-20-2023, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Forget Biden or Trump, I wonder what went wrong that the most powerful and advanced country in the world, the so-called leader of the free world, the magnet of worldwide talent, cannot produce a single presidential candidate below the age of 75?

Is the next generation so utterly useless that US citizens are preferring 75+yr olds instead?

Comment

Working...
                    X