If Robocop 2 proved anything...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    WTF. That's a radical skew.

Weekend at Bernies = 2 star at best movie.

Robocop = 5 star cinema.
    I meant Robocop 2 & 3 but even the first film doesn't do it for me apart from the scene where the cop gets nailed with all them bullets in the abandoned warehouse/factory while he's on the deck.

Comment

It's clear, you haven't seen the movie: Robocop.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        I meant Robocop 2 & 3 but even the first film doesn't do it for me apart from the scene where the cop gets nailed with all them bullets in the abandoned warehouse/factory while he's on the deck.
        That's the first two minutes of the movie.

Anyways...........this thread is total ignorant trash.

Hookers rule.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Man ; I mentioned my all time favorite Sci Fi flick in "Escape From New York" and I just had to rock the Pliskin avatar.

I ain't ever seen "Snake" get no love around this *****. Surely he's one of the most memorable movie characters of all time? A total badass. Russell is severely underrated, IMO.

Comment

That's the first two minutes of the movie.

Anyways...........this thread is total ignorant trash.
            You better get back and watch Archie Manning II balls it up for the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Man ; I mentioned my all time favorite Sci Fi flick in "Escape From New York" and I just had to rock the Pliskin avatar.

I ain't ever seen "Snake" get no love around this *****. Surely he's one of the most memorable movie characters of all time? A total badass. Russell is severely underrated, IMO.
              Yeah, he's a professional escapee.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                You better get back and watch Archie Manning II balls it up for the Colts.
                LOL it's on the TV right next to me Chunkmeister.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It's clear, you haven't seen the movie: Robocop.
                  At least 12 times.

I don't see what's so special about it ; it has it's moments with the crazy, out of left field **** they throw at you like the O.C.P. commercials, and it's story is severely underrated, IMO.

But that's about as far as I'll take it.

Comment

I'm with you on all of the above.

Got a spare Camel, son? I'm almost all out and I want to save my last few for the morning so I don't have to goto the gas station in my boxers, wifebeater, and flipflops.
                    (Throws Bringer a e-Camel Wide. Lights it with a e-Zippo.) "Cause the DUDE ABIDES...."

Comment

At least 12 times.

I don't see what's so special about it ; it has it's moments with the crazy, out of left field **** they throw at you like the O.C.P. commercials, and it's story is severely underrated, IMO.

But that's about as far as I'll take it.
                      LMAO at your avater. His name is Wyatt Earp, not Kurt Russell IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X