If Robocop 2 proved anything...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    WTF. That's a radical skew.

Weekend at Bernies = 2 star at best movie.

Robocop = 5 star cinema.
    Calling any "Robocop" flick 5 star cinema is a slap in the face of true 5 star masterpieces like "The Deer Hunter".

Though my brother would definitely agree with you on this ; he's ****in balls out for the first "Robocop".

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Yeah, I feel ya Chunk, about NSB. It is pretty bad in there. It usually is before, and after a Floyd fight.
      To quote one Terrell Owens - ''Y'all hate me if ya want too, but i love me!''

That ain't got **** to do with we're talking about here but i just felt like saying it LOL.

NSB always goes south after a big fight. Hopefully by next week, we'll be back to talking about how much of a hybe jobe Joe Calzaghe is and Pacquiao and Roach's marriage falling apart?
      Last edited by Chunk..; 09-21-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Floyd's motto ; "Let them hate, so long as Shane ain't here!"

Heh heh.... Really, I was suprised that Shane did that. Anyway, I've been wanting to see them two go at it for YEARS. I hope it can get done eventually. But I think Shane might be on the outside looking in. I think Mayweather fights the winner of Cotto-Pac before SSM is even thought of.

Comment

Calling any "Robocop" flick 5 star cinema is a slap in the face of true 5 star masterpieces like "The Deer Hunter".

Though my brother would definitely agree with you on this ; he's ****in balls out for the first "Robocop".
          Co Signed!

Robobop = 80's version of Transformers.

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious Loc View Post
            Co Signed!

Robobop = 80's version of Transformers.
            You weren't even born in the 80's. Shooosh.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Different genres bringer, Robocop was a top notch sci fi flick.
              I hesitate to even call it sci fi because the social commentary was so ahead of its time.

Everything forecast in Robocop is pretty much already happened or on the verge.
              Not only this but Robocop had some great satire that seems to be under appreciated here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Heh heh.... Really, I was suprised that Shane did that. Anyway, I've been wanting to see them two go at it for YEARS. I hope it can get done eventually. But I think Shane might be on the outside looking in. I think Mayweather fights the winner of Cotto-Pac before SSM is even thought of.
                I'm with you on all of the above.

Got a spare Camel, son? I'm almost all out and I want to save my last few for the morning so I don't have to goto the gas station in my boxers, wifebeater, and flipflops.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  You weren't even born in the 80's. Shooosh.
                  I'm above the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
                    Different genres bringer, Robocop was a top notch sci fi flick.
                    I hesitate to even call it sci fi because the social commentary was so ahead of its time.

Everything forecast in Robocop is pretty much already happened or on the verge.
                    I try not to disect movies, but you're definitely right with me ; I'm a fan of the dramatic roles more than anything else.

That said ; I still know how to appreciate a good sci fi flick, as well.....

"Predator", "Alien", and "Escape From New York" and my P4P top 3.

Comment

It's clear, you haven't seen the movie: Robocop.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X