Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nurse accused in deadly Windsor Hills crash facing 6 counts of murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Nurse accused in deadly Windsor Hills crash facing 6 counts of murder

https://abc7.com/windsor-hills-crash...nton/12109045/

nicole-linton-005.jpg
    Nicole Linton, 37

How is it she survived is miraculous.

Is she crying because her life is now ruined or for the victims ?

She knows it's the end like damn i wouldnt want to be in her shoes. Im familiar with La brea/Slauson and there are lots of wreckless drivers out there.

We have to be cautious at the intersections and i always slow down to look left and right while crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      She knows it's the end like damn i wouldnt want to be in her shoes. Im familiar with La brea/Slauson and there are lots of wreckless drivers out there.

We have to be cautious at the intersections and i always slow down to look left and right while crossing.
      Still bright as hell outside and she wasn't drunk.
      I hope she serves every damn day of the sentence.,,,,obviously no sentence would be adequate.

Comment

I was reading about that crazy crash with Anne Heche. She may not make it.

Comment

She's had like 10 incidents with a vehicle. Idk how she was allowed to drive. Let the scum rot.

Comment

Why was she allowed to drive? That many accidents isn’t normal.

Comment

She is crying because she failed in her mission, which was suicide, also because she will now rot her life away in any cage that they see fit.

And she knows it!

And you know it! ...................Rockin'

Comment

what in the hell is her explanation for that mess?? she was doing over 100 easily

Comment

Prosecutors: Mercedes-Benz driver was in 13 crashes before Windsor Hills

Why was this woman allowed to drive? How was able to insure her Mercedes?

Comment

She's insane. That doesn't make it ok but it makes it harder to hate her.

Comment

Working...
                    X