Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you smoke ur weed? bong, blunt, joint, pipe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Nah i buy the dutch brake it take the guts out and roll
    i don't like the leaves by themselves
    If that's what you meant
    nah, i am talking about different brands.. it's still blunt wraps but i just prefer the brands that i mentioned... you still have to gut that shiiet out and put ganja in it.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

nah, i am talking about different brands.. it's still blunt wraps but i just prefer the brands that i mentioned... you still have to gut that shiiet out and put ganja in it.
      i got you
      Dutchies by far my favorite or my personal pipe but at the end of it all I'll roll on whatever i could find
      you dig
      IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang likes this.

Comment

Bong XD

Comment

Completely off blunts. Even the natural hemp leaf.

Occasionally a pre roll. But 99%!Bong or pipe.

Comment

Mostly bowls or hitters. I don't do blunts anymore since I gave up all the nicotine, but I do like a nice joint on special occasions. I need to get a bong though.

Comment

See glad blowing spa see dudes in a local market
              ell me Fatty tuna

and some j bud

these dudes kinda I’ve me good prices

m super high now

Comment

I have done all the forms in my day, but now I only get vaporized. Other forms are now too harsh for my transitioned body. I don't care about the money, but $100 of vape does go further than $100 of flower.

Comment

Originally posted by Pappy OâDaniel View Post
                  Mostly bowls or hitters. I don't do blunts anymore since I gave up all the nicotine, but I do like a nice joint on special occasions. I need to get a bong though.
                  Just copped a bong this past weekend. Much cleaner smoke.
                  Jordache Pappy O’Daniel likes this.

Comment

There are enough of us, we should establish a bud network. I travel, y'all travel, wouldn't it be nice to be like, yo I'm going to DC in a few weeks, who got me covered?

Comment

Originally posted by Pappy OâDaniel View Post
                      Every morning is a special occasion to me when I wake up. Wake and bake.

A bong will help conserve product as compared to rolling joints.

I find a different groove smoking from a bong compared to the joints.

I prefer the groove of the joints, a bong will always do, doe.

You're 420 agreeable, I like that.

...................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X