Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you smoke ur weed? bong, blunt, joint, pipe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

I used to roll up joints in front of my girls all the time but now that my eldest turned 6, i keep it on the low now lol. One time she asked me why I'm always making flowers so I told her that daddy is a flower designer.

I just prefer vape pens now. High is the same and the convenience cant be beat. I dont vape indoor though. I step out to the balcony and hit the vape, followed by a cigarette and im straight.
    My son is the same age and he's been calling them medicine plants for the past couple of years lol.. Lately, it's been harder to sneak off and smoke a quick bowl even. Keeps catching me in the act so I sort of had to explain it's not exactly 'medicine' but more like a drug adults use to change the way they think and feel. The only thing I could equate it to is alcohol since both his folks like the sauce too and it's obviously more prominent and accepted in society. I tried to be firm and serious about it without using scare tactic bull**** like I was fed as a child. Basically, if you want to try it you can wait until you're an adult kinda thing.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Bong for sure man, that can get me really really high.

In the UK we used to do bucket bongs as teens. I am not sure if you guys did them over there?

I think you guys call them gravity bongs?

They get me high as fock, like a few of those and i can literally not move. i am a zombie

I think every stoner around the world messed with those in high school/college. The only issue then was it was harder to get a good proper bowl so you'd have kids using tinfoil or sockets from tool sets etc lol...
      i_am_a_champ i_am_a_champ likes this.

Comment

Butler takes his cannabis by suppository. His preferred method is to just take a nice dense beefy nug and park it up his ****hole until he blasts off to the moon.
        i_am_a_champ i_am_a_champ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

My son is the same age and he's been calling them medicine plants for the past couple of years lol.. Lately, it's been harder to sneak off and smoke a quick bowl even. Keeps catching me in the act so I sort of had to explain it's not exactly 'medicine' but more like a drug adults use to change the way they think and feel. The only thing I could equate it to is alcohol since both his folks like the sauce too and it's obviously more prominent and accepted in society. I tried to be firm and serious about it without using scare tactic bull**** like I was fed as a child. Basically, if you want to try it you can wait until you're an adult kinda thing.
          As a former fighter I can vouch for it's medicinal properties.

Would you rather pop a pill or spark one up, naturally?.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'1 View Post

As a former fighter I can vouch for it's medicinal properties.

Would you rather pop a pill or spark one up, naturally?.............Rockin'
            I'm not saying it has no medicinal purposes of course! Just that I use it recreationally. Otherwise, he might think I'm dying or really sick by the amount I consume.
            Rockin'1 Rockin'1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              Butler takes his cannabis by suppository. His preferred method is to just take a nice dense beefy nug and park it up his ****hole until he blasts off to the moon.
              I take mine like my jizz...snowballing with friends.
              YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

I've transitioned to vape pens too. They're just so darn convenient. Plus, I'm all about that balcony vibe too! There's something serene about puffing away while taking in the view. ​

Comment

Dutch-Masters__28819.1680015931.jpg?c=3.jpg i keep it OG

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    swisher or optimo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

swisher or optimo!!!
                      Nah i buy the dutch brake it take the guts out and roll
                      i don't like the leaves by themselves
                      If that's what you meant

Comment