No announcement yet.

Science Proves The Bible and GOD are real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just my 10 cents

“You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? (Matthew 5:43-47 )

Comment

There is 72 versions of the bible for "Christ sake". The bible today is not the same one written thousands years ago. Why didn't you post all the contradictions in the bible.

Comment

Check the Quran and the Hadith. Things which the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said would happen in the future are happening and have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Check the Quran and the Hadith. Things which the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said would happen in the future are happening and have happened.
          All the minor signs of judgement has happened

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Who wants to join me in another crusade to reclaim the Holy land?
            Aren't you a Mexican?

Comment

how can you go to palestine and tell a little kid his religion is wrong? or go to Asia and tell them that buddhism is wrong? i have my own faith so live and let live.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Aren't you a Mexican?
                Texanballer in the Middle East

Now imagine that.

They would grab him within seconds, kidnap him and make a video demanding the release for prisoners. We know Americans don't negotiations terrorist

What will happen to poor little Texanballer

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
                  Texanballer in the Middle East

Now imagine that.

They would grab him within seconds, kidnap him and make a video demanding the release for prisoners. We know Americans don't negotiations terrorist

What will happen to poor little Texanballer
                  What he said was like a Chinese person urging people to join him reclaim Ireland.

Comment

The notion that The Bible is scientifically accurate is laughable. Vague generalisations doesn't imply divine knowledge, especially not when earlier civilizations (the Sumarians) had drawn up our complete solar system at least 3000 years before most of the books in The Bible were even thought about.

Also, the idea that people were less intelligent a few thousand years ago than we are today is false. We're not smarter now than they were 3000 or 5000 years ago.
                    In fact, our species has evolved very little to not at all over the last 10 000 years. This was around the time when we decided we should rule and conquer the earth and control our own fate; the time of the agricultural revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Aren't you a Mexican?

Yeah i want to give the land back to the pope.

Comment

Working...
                      X