Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^
    Warrants no response.

Comment

Yeah i guess not...probably best to wait for some christian to take it change it around alittle and turn it into some bible translation you klnow claiming for their own..i mean it cant really be disporven. fits right in their

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
        Yeah i guess not...probably best to wait for some christian to take it change it around alittle and turn it into some bible translation you klnow claiming for their own..i mean it cant really be disporven. fits right in their
        Not knocking what you believe in, no love lost.

Comment

The ideas in the bible are amazing to be a purely selfless person is one of the best things you can ever do.

but those ideas seem to be the baises or ideas that start most religions. before and after christ. but soon after the creation of the religion it turns into how to make money gain land and prove that they are correct and every one else is wrong.

not that christianity didnt exist before 325 just that the ideas that christ had and the religion of christianity as it was in 325 are 2 diffrent things. the bible as we know it has the ideas of christ but christianity as we know it had alot more to say in it then just jesus's ideas and thats why i say that christiany wasnt around before 325.

Comment

The ideas in the bible are amazing to be a purely selfless person is one of the best things you can ever do.

but those ideas seem to be the baises or ideas that start most religions. before and after christ. but soon after the creation of the religion it turns into how to make money gain land and prove that they are correct and every one else is wrong.

not that christianity didnt exist before 325 just that the ideas that christ had and the religion of christianity as it was in 325 are 2 diffrent things. the bible as we know it has the ideas of christ but christianity as we know it had alot more to say in it then just jesus's ideas and thats why i say that christiany wasnt around before 325.
            I dont understand what youre saying really.

Comment

These threads are nothing without the fanatic piggy to troll'em

Nah, Piggy he's cool.

Comment

After Titus and his Roman army finally obliterated the Jewish revolt, at Masada, in 73 A.D., plans were made to prevent further uprisings. The situation was examined and it was noticed that the Zealots had been inspired by a promised Messiah who would make the Jews invincible. Roman intellectuals hit upon the idea of creating a peaceful Messiah. Furthermore, a subtlety was inserted into the incipient propaganda which caused followers of the new religion to unwittingly worship Caesar as a god, something the Jewish had heretofore adamantly refused to do. "The
                actual Jesus that Christians have unwittingly worshiped for 2,000 years," writes Atwill, "was Titus Flavius."

Caesar's Messiah by Joseph Atwill.

interesting read
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-15-2009, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Who wants to join me in another crusade to reclaim the Holy land?

Comment

God killed the jews, not Hitler.

Comment

After Titus and his Roman army finally obliterated the Jewish revolt, at Masada, in 73 A.D., plans were made to prevent further uprisings. The situation was examined and it was noticed that the Zealots had been inspired by a promised Messiah who would make the Jews invincible. Roman intellectuals hit upon the idea of creating a peaceful Messiah. Furthermore, a subtlety was inserted into the incipient propaganda which caused followers of the new religion to unwittingly worship Caesar as a god, something the Jewish had heretofore adamantly refused to do. "The
                      actual Jesus that Christians have unwittingly worshiped for 2,000 years," writes Atwill, "was Titus Flavius."

Caesar's Messiah by Joseph Atwill.

interesting read
                      Sup Ylem... I have way too many books on the list to read your recommendation... However, if you want to read a sound Christian review of it... You can try:

http://www.tektonics.org/books/csmessrvw.html

That is... Tekton is a pretty reliable site for Christian perspective if you want to know both sides. Although, I'm pretty certain you won't like it.

Take Care !

Comment

Working...
                      X