Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War, the ultimate economic stimulus! Sadam and his weapons of mass destruction... Those Vietnamese Communists, Those Nazi Croats, those Taiwanese who dare live free from the thugs in the Communist party, And North Korea! attacked from all angles from the Western Imperialists who want their piles of dirt!

Every strongman does the same script: nationalism, creating division, wars, etc. Putin has lost face so now Russians must die en masse, while a failed state tries to operate and keep the people from knowing that resources belonging to them have been plundered... Ukraine is not much better, but at least is not the aggressor here.

Putin and his revisionist history lol. Russian aggression has always tried to usurp an area of the world that existed before the Russian state. Historically this area has always been attacked. Stalin was a chief reason why Nazi aggression was welcomed into the Ukraine. Putin is a low brow Stalin... equally as evil just not nearly as smart... Given to threatening humanity with nuclear catastrophe. What a smart strategy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Think.

WAGNER was involved in the middle east right ?

​​​​​​Like I said. Vladimir Putin himself said there was an open border to Ukraine then the Russians detained them.
      Give it a couple of days and these guys will be saying that the gunmen were russian and it was a false flag operation
      Batko10 Batko10 Beercules Beercules like this.

Comment

• Reading this 'warning from america' about the attack was bull**** too
        Batko10 Batko10 Beercules Beercules like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Open border? The border there has dozens of checkpoints, artillery and minefields? What do you mean it's open?

Clarify your point, please. Lay it out for me to understand.
          Putin says there was an open border back to Ukraine.

Comment

• https://news.sky.com/story/briton-wh...orist-13102771

Citizen Koba your old mate is on sky news now

'"Every man takes his choice," he says in a video. "A lot of us chose to come over to this side... to the Russian side, because we believe what we're doing [is] right.

"It's easy to call someone a terrorist," he adds. "We do what we believe is right... I am not a f****** terrorist. Remember that."

He also filmed himself holding up a grenade apparently captured from Ukrainian forces - taunting viewers back home that it had been paid for by UK taxpayers.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post
              Yeah. I wonder why. Maybe it’s the US that has nixed sending them to Ukraine idk. It seems like the US (and Germany) does not want Ukraine to win.

Comment

Give it a couple of days and these guys will be saying that the gunmen were russian and it was a false flag operation
                I suggested that immediately. That seems more plausible than it being Ukraine. Still a normal Islamist attack is still the likely scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Yeah. I wonder why. Maybe it’s the US that has nixed sending them to Ukraine idk. It seems like the US (and Germany) does not want Ukraine to win.
                  Soymark couldn’t be bothered to defend itself from Nazis

No surprise that Soymark isn’t support UA for as long as it can

Don’t blame the Americans for your temperament

UA won’t have much of a country left to repay yours when this war is over

What were its rich parts will be West Russia

it’s not personal elensky, what the Danes did to you is business:
                  image.jpg
                  Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

https://news.sky.com/story/briton-wh...orist-13102771

Citizen Koba your old mate is on sky news now

'"Every man takes his choice," he says in a video. "A lot of us chose to come over to this side... to the Russian side, because we believe what we're doing [is] right.

"It's easy to call someone a terrorist," he adds. "We do what we believe is right... I am not a f****** terrorist. Remember that."

He also filmed himself holding up a grenade apparently captured from Ukrainian forces - taunting viewers back home that it had been paid for by UK taxpayers.'

You know what's weird as fuck? Watching first hand as bullchit becomes accepted reality. Got into a bit of a too and fro with some dude on Youtube insisting that Ben was former SAS before I revealed that I knew the kid personally. The Times of India has a Youtube vid up describing him as a 'former British Army commander'. Kid never served a day in his life. Army wouldn't have had him back then if he'd wanted to. Kid was just slightly awkward and a bit impressionable, spent most of his life looking for an identity - somewhere to fit in. Not a bad kid but a little lost at least when I knew him better. Lived with him and another mate back in the early 90s and kinda run into him from time to time since but my impression was he was still searching for some kinda meaning in his life.

Makes you wonder how much else of what you see or read is just utter nonsense.
                    Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

• The Kremlin must get the US to the side-lines, allowing Russia to fight Ukraine in isolation and then proceed to Moscow's next targets, which Russia will seek to isolate. The Kremlin needs the United States to choose inaction.

Oh yes, which potential President and his fans are pro isolationist, soft appeasement, letting their legacy rival off the hook in terrorising peaceful ally democracies. Hmm, who could that be.

Comment

Working...
                      X