This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Of course. We hire mercenaries to do dirty work.

They had a path to the Ukrainian border so....
    They had a path? On the Russian side? Where are you getting this from?

Comment

You act like those are the only mercenaries lol
      I only mentionned it because you brought Blackwater Wagner. Now you say they could be ISIS. I know there are plenty of killers for hire in the world. I just don’t get why you’re convinced that Ukraine was the one who hired them. There is nothing at all to suggest that.
      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        It's just so ****ing stupid. It's too much history to lay out. I start to try but then I think, nah, if you're over 30 and believe this is how instability is caused you're a ****ing idiot who can't be helped.

You've sat through the history with a teacher before, TF am I gonna do to get the few brain cells you morons got going? **** all right? So my time is better spent reminding you how ****ing stupid you are.

You got any reason to believe you're not a tard? Done anything ever? Just a regular jabroni? Well **** son, propaganda was made for regular jabronis huh? Classically academia sees through that **** do we? We get murdered for calling BS right? Every ****ing time, every ****ing form of government, if you want your morons to drawn out truth with their dumb ass bull**** you kill academia and business right? Who here represents academia and business? Alright ****er, what is our juxtaposition?

You a tard.

Beer- you're ****ing stupid bro, own it.

GNard- Just because you're not as stupid as Batko doesn't make you no Beercules, you even dumber than he is.

Batko- The only person on this forum dumber than you is Juggernaut.

Y'all believe China is sending white racists from Uzbekistan to America through the Mexican border? Do you? What's that? It's a ******ed extreme waste of China's time given America has dealt with white racists literally the whole time America has existed and so causing anything with that demographic is way easier, more cost effect, and efficient when using American citizens? Oh I know. I also know that went over some tard heads.

It's really ****ing stupid. Like believing a Jewish president is a Nazi, or that Nazi's survived in Ukraine despite the Pope and Ratline and all that ****, it's Ukraine doe. Where the red army raped and murdered with absolute impunity. Makes sense. SA? Nah, those just the descendant of Nazis. The descendants of the Nazi party doe, dats totes for sure right in the heart of the most militarized anti-nazi scrap on land on the ****ing planet.

So that's twice. Really, really, really, ****ing stupid ideas being presented like as if they might maybe possibly be true being lapped up by tards who not only do not know better but also lack the capacity to learn.

Oh I filled a page anyway, but at least there is no mistaking the point here. I think you're dumb. I as probably the only man on this forum with any sort of business or academic accomplishment and even if there is another I certainly trumped them with fame, I, personally, think you, personally, are ****ing ******ed. If you didn't get named but believe this tard **** you know you a target too. Yer ****ing tards and you should stfu and let those of us who do handle **** for you.

Comment

• NATO COMMAND CENTER IN CHASIV YAR TAKEN OUT BY ISKANDERS

The Polacks manning the NATO Command Center in Chasiv Yar paid the price for being NATO pawns. Bridgadier General Adam Marczak was among the NATO scum who perished when Iskander missiles rained down on their positions on March 26th at 2100 hours.
          Last edited by Batko10; 03-27-2024, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post
            NATO COMMAND CENTER IN CHASIV YAR TAKEN OUT BY ISKANDERS

The Polacks manning the NATO Command Center in Chasiv Yar paid the price for being NATO pawns. Bridgadier General Adam Marczak was among the NATO scum who perished when Iskander missiles rained down on their positions on March 26th at 2100 hours.
            following the terrorist attack in Moscow

expecting an increase of strikes on nato personnel on the ground and western volunteers

Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• SCUMBAG SOYDINAVIANS IN DENMARK STAB JEWLENSKY IN THE BACK -
              WILL SELL 24 OF THE F-16 FIGHTER PLANES PROMISED TO UKRAINE TO ARGENTINA FOR BIG $$$

Meanwhile, the delivery of the first six of the remaining nineteen F-16's promised to Jewlensky by Denmark will be delayed until the 2nd Quarter of 2024 from the original delivery date which should have been the end of 2023.
              CITE: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/denmark-po...172500066.html).

You can't make this s hit up! I guess that there is no honor among thieves or scumbag NATO states.
              Last edited by Batko10; 03-27-2024, 11:43 AM.
              Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post
                SCUMBAG SOYDINAVIANS IN DENMARK STAB JEWLENSKY IN THE BACK -
                WILL SELL 24 OF THE F-16 FIGHTER PLANES PROMISED TO UKRAINE TO ARGENTINA FOR BIG $$$

Meanwhile, the delivery of the first six of the remaining nineteen F-16's promised to Jewlensky by Denmark will be delayed until the 2nd Quarter of 2024 from the original delivery date which should have been the end of 2023.

You can't make this s hit up! I guess that there is no honor among thieves or scumbag NATO states.
                Amazing BattlingNelson

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post
                  Originally posted by Batko10 View Post
                  SCUMBAG SOYDINAVIANS IN DENMARK STAB JEWLENSKY IN THE BACK -

Amazing BattlingNelson
                  scumbag Soydinavians and Jewlensky. These labels are too much lol

Vlad_ and now for what everyone knew would happen: UA is the fall guy

Russia's FSB chief says U.S., Britain, Ukraine behind Moscow attack - TASS

By Reuters
                  March 26, 20246:25 AM PDT Updated a day ago

MOSCOW, March 26 (Reuters) - The director of Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB), Alexander Bortnikov, said on Tuesday that the United States, Britain and Ukraine were behind the Moscow concert hall attack that killed at least 139 people on Friday, state news agency TASS reported.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    They had a path? On the Russian side? Where are you getting this from?
                    Putin said it himself they had a path to Ukraine.

Comment

Putin said it himself they had a path to Ukraine.
                      But who opened that path for them INSIDE RUSSIA?

Comment

Working...
                      X