• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    The entire world’s military rankings

Most of the world is either neutral or rooting for Russia in this war

France couldn’t even make top 5 lol
    IMG_6542.webp
    Show the poll and your sources. Pretty please

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

I take any media source with a pinch of salt... all I have communicated is what I read
      You communicating Russia today (bcs you read it! Lmao) is the same as communicating völkischer beobachter in the 1930s.
      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        You communicating Russia today (bcs you read it! Lmao) is the same as communicating völkischer beobachter in the 1930s.
        And what sources do u post that are so objective? CNN? BBC? Guardian?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          This terrorist attack was carried out by Ukrainian hired mercenaries? Are you serious now Beer, you really believe that?
          Of course. We hire mercenaries to do dirty work.

They had a path to the Ukrainian border so....
          Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Oh Blackwater Wagner was it? Here’s the selfie video that was filmed by the terrorists and broadcast by ISIS social media during the attacks. Beware, it’s brutal.

I don't think you understand how ISIS works.

They can be hired, which they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post
              And what sources do u post that are so objective? CNN? BBC? Guardian?
              What I am saying is that RT is full blooded propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I don't think you understand how ISIS works.

They can be hired, which they were.
                They were hired? By who?

Source?

Comment

• It Russian chicks and super smart Russian engineers

Poland needs to get outta the way

Stop NATO a joke

Comment

• It's just so ****ing stupid. It's too much history to lay out. I start to try but then I think, nah, if you're over 30 and believe this is how instability is caused you're a ****ing idiot who can't be helped.

You've sat through the history with a teacher before, TF am I gonna do to get the few brain cells you morons got going? **** all right? So my time is better spent reminding you how ****ing stupid you are.

You got any reason to believe you're not a tard? Done anything ever? Just a regular jabroni? Well **** son, propaganda was made for regular jabronis huh? Classically academia sees through that **** do we? We get murdered for calling BS right? Every ****ing time, every ****ing form of government, if you want your morons to drawn out truth with their dumb ass bull**** you kill academia and business right? Who here represents academia and business? Alright ****er, what is our juxtaposition?

You a tard.

Beer- you're ****ing stupid bro, own it.

GNard- Just because you're not as stupid as Batko doesn't make you no Beercules, you even dumber than he is.

Batko- The only person on this forum dumber than you is Juggernaut.

Y'all believe China is sending white racists from Uzbekistan to America through the Mexican border? Do you? What's that? It's a ******ed extreme waste of China's time given America has dealt with white racists literally the whole time America has existed and so causing anything with that demographic is way easier, more cost effect, and efficient when using American citizens? Oh I know. I also know that went over some tard heads.

It's really ****ing stupid. Like believing a Jewish president is a Nazi, or that Nazi's survived in Ukraine despite the Pope and Ratline and all that ****, it's Ukraine doe. Where the red army raped and murdered with absolute impunity. Makes sense. SA? Nah, those just the descendant of Nazis. The descendants of the Nazi party doe, dats totes for sure right in the heart of the most militarized anti-nazi scrap on land on the ****ing planet.

So that's twice. Really, really, really, ****ing stupid ideas being presented like as if they might maybe possibly be true being lapped up by tards who not only do not know better but also lack the capacity to learn.

Oh I filled a page anyway, but at least there is no mistaking the point here. I think you're dumb. I as probably the only man on this forum with any sort of business or academic accomplishment and even if there is another I certainly trumped them with fame, I, personally, think you, personally, are ****ing ******ed. If you didn't get named but believe this tard **** you know you a target too. Yer ****ing tards and you should stfu and let those of us who do handle **** for you.

Comment

Oh Blackwater Wagner was it? Here’s the selfie video that was filmed by the terrorists and broadcast by ISIS social media during the attacks. Beware, it’s brutal.

You act like those are the only mercenaries lol

Comment

Working...
                      X