This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post

1. The Tadjiks were PAID $5,000 each. ISIS terrorists are martyrs, and don't get paid. They don't run and die shouting,"Allah Akhbar."
    2. They were apprehend near Bryansk on the Russia-Ukraine border.
    3. The four terrorists had contacts waiting for them on the Ukrainian side of the border.
    4. How did the U.S. know so quickly who was responsible??? It sounds like the CIA might have had a hand in this, too.
    5. As a rule ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorists do NOT commit atrocities during Rammadan.
    6; ISIS does NOT have any beef with Russia.

Islamists priority beef at the moment is with Anglos for supporting Israel

why the Russian Empire now right at this point in time

Islam is a warrior religion. They rather go out in a blaze of jihadist glory than to be captured and tortured for killing innocents

anyways welcome to WW3 = Cold War 2.0

this new Cold War includes state supported terrorism

as a rule I skip festivals and concerts. why pay to be in a crowded pit like a peasant
    Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• PRAYERS OFFERED IN ALL RUSSIAN CHURCHES FOR VICTIMS OF CROCUS CITY HALL TERRORIST ATTACK

Moscow, March 25, 2024

image.png

Prayers were offered yesterday, Sunday, March 24, in all churches and monasteries throughout Russia for those killed and injured in the Crocus City Hall tragedy on Friday, March 22.

The Church also immediately organized the necessary pastoral assistance for the suffering and their families.

Armed men stormed the packed Crocus City Hall concert venue outside Moscow on Friday night and opened fire, then set the building ablaze. More than 130 have died so far, with more than 100 injured. Russian officials report that 11 men, all foreign nationals, have been detained in connection with the terrorist attack.

Condolences have poured in from around the world, including from the Orthodox hierarchs of Sister Churches. His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russian expressed his condolences on the night of the attack, saying: “This crime is striking in its cynicism and cruelty. I express my sincere condolences to you and my heart grieves with you… Don’t lose your faith, maintain courage, strength of spirit, and fervently pray to the Lord, Who is always near to the suffering and sorrowing.”

“The Church’s first reaction should be prayer,” the Patriarch said during a memorial service on Saturday night.

The Russian Church’s Synodal Department for Church Charity and Social Service is providing pastoral assistance to the victims and the families of those who killed, including through the Church’s social help hotline. Synodal head Bishop Panteleimon of Verey, priests, and sisters of mercy are also visiting victims in the hospital.

On the evening of March 22, the Odintsovo Diocese established an operational headquarters for providing assistance, with clergy on duty at the HQ, the office, and the assistance center of the Moscow Province. Churches throughout the diocese served molebens with the canon to the Most Holy Theotokos, and prayers were offered for the victims during and after the Divine Liturgy.

In the first minutes after the attack on Friday evening, about 60 people took refuge in the Odintsovo Diocese’s St. Nicholas Cathedral, which is just 1,000 feet from Crocus City Hall.

And on Sunday, with the blessing of Pat. Kirill, prayers were offered during the Divine Liturgy for the health of “all victims of the terrorist act in Krasnogorsk,” and a memorial litiya was offered “for the servants of God innocently killed in the terrorist act in Krasnogorsk,” in all churches and monasteries throughout the country.

Follow OrthoChristian on Twitter, Vkontakte, Telegram, WhatsApp, MeWe, and Gab!

3/25/2024

Comment

They should torture these Tadjik hit men Zelensky hired until they beg to be executed!!! Then they should have Zelensky assassinated by putting a bullet in the zhid's skull. I have no doubt that there are plenty of ethnic Ukrainians that would be willing put this zhid piece of s hit in the ground.

The "military action" has just graduated to a FULL BLOWN WAR! And, if the Frogs and Polacks want to get involved they can absorb some of the radioactivity that is going to be unleashed by the tactical nukes that I suspect are going to be used by Russia to end this thing.
        Why didn't these brave FSB strongmen that do the torturing actually go and stop the terrorists while they were shooting at Russian civilians? Why wait almost an hour and a half to breach? When the terrorists were already long gone in their cars and civilians inside were dying from their wounds and/or smoke inhalation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Have you found any evidence for Ukraine involvement that you want to share with us?
          Of course he doesn't. Just a bunch of bullshlt he keeps posting again and again. Apparently Ramadan is an inconvenient time for muslim terrorists to attack. Unless of course Zelensky hired them for the low price of 5,000$. Then it's perfectly fine and they're all willing. Followed by a short drive to the Ukrainian border where Zelensky was waiting to greet then with flowers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Of course he doesn't. Just a bunch of bullshlt he keeps posting again and again. Apparently Ramadan is an inconvenient time for muslim terrorists to attack. Unless of course Zelensky hired them for the low price of 5,000$. Then it's perfectly fine and they're all willing. Followed by a short drive to the Ukrainian border where Zelensky was waiting to greet then with flowers.
            Of course, Zelensky only paid the $5,000. Did you think that your cheap zhid leader would pay more??? He lived up to the expression - to "Jew someone down."

BTW, how does it feel to have your country controlled by a zhid??? I never thought that I would live to see the day when Ukrainians were kissing a zhid's ass and doing his bidding. It's a sorry sight that makes any Slav want to throw up.

Comment

Of course, Zelensky only paid the $5,000. Did you think that your cheap zhid leader would pay more??? He lived up to the expression - to "Jew someone down."

BTW, how does it feel to have your country controlled by a zhid??? I never thought that I would live to see the day when Ukrainians were kissing a zhid's ass and doing his bidding. It's a sorry sight that makes any Slav want to throw up.
              I don't know, but it sure sounds like a Jew fcuked your wife while he made you watch, because you seem to have strong issues on that front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                I don't know, but it sure sounds like a Jew fcuked your wife while he made you watch, because you seem to have strong issues on that front.
                LOL. Apparently, I touched a nerve. The big tough Ukrainian sounds like the one with the issues regarding the жид in Kiev who is marching the Ukrainian people to their death and arresting ethnic Ukrainians who disagree with him.

I never thought that I'd see the day when ethnic Ukrainians were licking the boots of a паршивый жид.

Comment

• Богдан Хмельницький must be turning over in his grave!!!

UKRAINE HAS GONE FROM THIS PROUD LEADERSHIP:

image.png

TO THIS:
                  image.png
                  Last edited by Batko10; 03-26-2024, 01:39 AM.

Comment

1. The Tadjiks were PAID $5,000 each. ISIS terrorists are martyrs, and don't get paid. They don't run and die shouting,"Allah Akhbar."
                    2. They were apprehend near Bryansk on the Russia-Ukraine border.
                    3. The four terrorists had contacts waiting for them on the Ukrainian side of the border.
                    4. How did the U.S. know so quickly who was responsible??? It sounds like the CIA might have had a hand in this, too.
                    5. As a rule ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorists do NOT commit atrocities during Rammadan.
                    6; ISIS does NOT have any beef with Russia.

1: Source?
                    2: proves zilch
                    3: Source?
                    4: No. it tells you that FSB slept badly. Both before the attack and during. The have a major office right next to crocus. Why did it take them an hour and half to respond? Why not 5 minutes? How could the terrorists get away? A lot points to an inside job as seen before don’t you think?

5: Whether true or not, it doesn’t prove a Ukrainian connection.
                    6: Really? They have done several attacks in Russia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia
                    and again this doesn’t point to Ukraine anyway.

As usual you fail.

Comment

• Is it possible for US and Russia to form an unholy alliance targeted specifically at religious terrorists?

Comment

Working...
                      X