Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... this is a war thread not a thread about Disney, life isn't a bed of roses, if u shoot up a concert and the russians get hold of you wtf do you expect to happen....

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

It's a fair enough observation my friend, and a thought that does cross my own mind from time to time. After all I have from youth had strong influences from my father, been surrounded by those who are politically disposed to dwell upon the crimes and inequity of the West rather than it's (genuine) positives and immersed myself in information critical of Western policy around the globe. Of course I have also been exposed to the regular pro-Western propaganda every one of us is immersed in every single day through our news media so I reckon there's some kind of balance.

We all carry our biases man, you do too. Ever consider that perhaps you go too softly on our leaders and are too inclined to give themn the benefit of the doubt? Too inclined to accept the narrative that the world really does consist of good guys and bad guys and that our side, of course ,are the former?

I'm sure we both have such thoughts, self reflection is the sign of a healthy and critical mind.
      Kristina silver is mainstream media through and through, he is so far down the rabbit hole he doesn't even realise he is there

Comment

It's a perfectly legitimate observation my friend, and a thought that does cross my own mind from time to time.

After all I have from youth had strong influences from my father, been surrounded by those who are politically disposed to dwell upon the crimes and inequity of the West rather than it's (genuine) positives and immersed myself in information critical of Western policy around the globe. Of course I have also been exposed to the regular pro-Western propaganda every one of us is immersed in every single day through our news media. We just breathe it in with the air of normalcy which tells me that of course my fellow citizens are the good guys and it lets me know which countries are on the naughty list this decade - so I reckon there's some kind of balance.

We all carry our biases man, wouldn't be human without em. I know I do, and you do too. Ever consider that perhaps you go too softly on our leaders and are too inclined to give then the benefit of the doubt? Too inclined to accept the narrative that the world really does consist of good guys and bad guys and that 'our side', of course, are the former? Too slow to question tricky and possibly even dangerous narratives that threaten to upset some of your most deeply cherished assumptions?

I'm sure we both have such thoughts, because honest self reflection is the sign of a healthy and critical mind.

And yeah, I always figure a post ain't really complete without a little hegemony in it... guess you can have too much of a good thing tho.
        timez are changing

the internet is the great equalizer

the Western youth aren't simping for Israel​

the internet offers both sides of the story

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

Kristina silver is mainstream media through and through, he is so far down the rabbit hole he doesn't even realise he is there
        THAT is the biggest division

mainstream media bots vs truth seekers

I'm a perma skeptic of msm after they lied to the world about lock downs, vacs, and covid

these lies and bad policies caused the most global damage

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post
          So now russia is in the wrong for not rolling out the red carpet for these sick pieces of **** that shot up the concert? people want to see these scumbags pay for what they did , sorry if them videos were a bit too gritty for some of you delicate flowers.... my only complaint about the video I saw is that they didn't let the dog loose on him , you can't try anyone for torture if the 'dog gets loose' and can't be controlled
          They should torture these Tadjik hit men Zelensky hired until they beg to be executed!!! Then they should have Zelensky assassinated by putting a bullet in the zhid's skull. I have no doubt that there are plenty of ethnic Ukrainians that would be willing put this zhid piece of s hit in the ground.

The "military action" has just graduated to a FULL BLOWN WAR! And, if the Frogs and Polacks want to get involved they can absorb some of the radioactivity that is going to be unleashed by the tactical nukes that I suspect are going to be used by Russia to end this thing.
          Last edited by Batko10; 03-25-2024, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

What mainstream media do I read and watch then, you must know? Quote a handful.

You read the daily mail, that's most of your sources. Often ridiculed and criticised for false information and culture wars, filled with fairly far right narratives. As media analysers analysis finds and states as such.

The joke is you've got a thread on misinformation, basically admitting you don't really know how to distinguish reputable information verses not so.

When the BBC break a big news story and outline it's key facts, they are lying every single time are they? So thousands of main stream media outlets are all in on the conspiracy. You even source Sky and other mainstream news yourself. So you're contradicting yourself and making no sense.

​​​
            Last edited by Kris Silver; 03-25-2024, 05:21 PM.

Comment

It's a perfectly legitimate observation my friend, and a thought that does cross my own mind from time to time.

After all I have from youth had strong influences from my father, been surrounded by those who are politically disposed to dwell upon the crimes and inequity of the West rather than it's (genuine) positives and immersed myself in information critical of brutal imperialistic Western policy around the globe. Of course I have also been exposed to the regular pro-Western propaganda every one of us is immersed in every single day through our news media. We just breathe it in with the air of normalcy which tells me that of course my fellow citizens are the good guys and it lets me know which countries are on the naughty list this decade - so I reckon there's some kind of balance.

We all carry our biases man, wouldn't be human without em. I know I do, and you do too. Ever consider that perhaps you go too softly on the crimes of our own states and are too inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, to excuse or to rationalise? Too inclined to accept the narrative that the world really does consist of good guys and bad guys and that 'our side', of course, are the former? Too quick to reflexively dismiss tricky and possibly even dangerous narratives that threaten to upset some of your most deeply cherished assumptions?

I'm sure we both have such thoughts, because honest self reflection is the sign of a healthy and critical mind.

And yeah, I always figure a post ain't really complete without a little hegemony in it... guess you can have too much of a good thing tho.
              I should say that came from a fellow cynical bastard, Koba. A healthy amount of scepticism is definitely a good thing. But it's definitely possible to overdo. Heck I certainly don't get it right all the time.

I certainly don't deny we all have biases, of course, we're not arrogant guys who assert they know best. Someone that does across multiple topics, is not to be trusted. A wise man is not one who foolishly thinks he knows almost everything. A wise man is one who knows what he does not know.

I know there's tonnes of bad stuff the UK, US, western countries have done in the past. Heck it's impossible for that not to be the case. It's just as with most things, a scale. Also, what have they done recently. Modern times, politics, geo politics and much public discourse, is increasingly giving into the brains tendency for black and white thinking. Losing nuance and balance. I read all your info on ills of any countries including our own, our allies. Watch documentaries and don't turn a blind eye.

When it comes to wars going on in the world though, it narrows things in terms of, now hang on, there's a handful of countries versus a couple of handfuls of countries. Often times the minority ones, well they are dictatorships. They have ego maniac middle aged men wanting to use their power to literally take over other countries and their people.

That focusses the mind a bit for many. It's not as black and white as goodies versus baddies. Just the often good but done a lot of bad, guys, versus the mostly bad with occasional good, guys. And I don't want the latter to win, since I'm wholly confident it would be awful for much of man kind. I'm curious if you've watched The Man in the High Castle. I think you'd like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post

They should torture these Tadjik hit men Zelensky hired until they beg to be executed!!! Then they should have Zelensky assassinated by putting a bullet in the zhid's skull. I have no doubt that there are plenty of ethnic Ukrainians that would be willing put this zhid piece of s hit in the ground.

The "military action" has just graduated to a FULL BLOWN WAR! And, if the Frogs and Polacks want to get involved they can absorb some of the radioactivity that is going to be unleashed by the tactical nukes that I suspect are going to be used by Russia to end this thing.
                Have you found any evidence for Ukraine involvement that you want to share with us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post

US intelligence is too slow to conclude who destructed Nord Stream

Yet instantly knew that “Kyiv” didn’t plan the hit in Moscow

This American certainty is too convenient

has “Kyiv” gone rogue after being betrayed by America or did it have DC’s approval

the border people are supposed to be fighting alongside their brothers to drop Frogs & Polacks

The gaylliance of France-Germany-Poland is shaky

Frogs haven’t forgiven the Nazi descendants and envy the latter’s economic influence.

Nazi descendants had their lands taken and given to Poland

Nazi descendants are the least enthusiastic of the trio
                  Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Have you found any evidence for Ukraine involvement that you want to share with us?
                    Let see what the Russian Empire concludes

Because right or wrong its conclusion is the only one that matters

It hasn’t announced anything yet. Hopefully for the sake of a thorough and accurate investigation

Reason to suspect “Kyiv”. We’ve seen this pattern play out multiple timez

desperate “Kyiv” sends in pawns of a different ethnicity for a strike into Russia often on non military targets

Rigging the Azerbaijani truck driver’s vehicle with a bomb to destruct a Crimean bridge

botched assassination of that Russian intellectual which ended up killing his daughter instead

two instances of sending in Russian chumps on suicide missions

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

1. The Tadjiks were PAID $5,000 each. ISIS terrorists are martyrs, and don't get paid. They don't run and die shouting,"Allah Akhbar."
                      2. They were apprehend near Bryansk on the Russia-Ukraine border.
                      3. The four terrorists had contacts waiting for them on the Ukrainian side of the border.
                      4. How did the U.S. know so quickly who was responsible??? It sounds like the CIA might have had a hand in this, too.
                      5. As a rule ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorists do NOT commit atrocities during Rammadan.
                      6; ISIS does NOT have any beef with Russia.

Last edited by Batko10; 03-25-2024, 06:49 PM.
                      Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X