This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post

Tucker's execution is clearly bad but I think his reasoning is smarter than it looks. Russian has been dumping backchanneled money into certain types of conservative candidates and PACs throughout the West in recent years - Tucker probably knows more about it than most people.

If the Republican party changes back firmly to the Mccain and Romney era in terms of its stance on Russia, and the Russian money disappears - what happens to the party on a national level? What if Russia changes strategy and decides to dump the money into woke Democrats that only pay attention to domestic issues? Republican Party already has a lot of trouble keeping up with the Democratic fundraising machine.... and Romney and Mccain both lost.

If the Republican Party needs Russia to survive then it shouldn’t survive. I do doubt that Russia pumps enough money into the Republican Party for it to make any tangible difference. The overwhelming majority of the Republican Party is still anti Russia and pro Ukraine. It’s only the radical isolationist wing that say rеtraded things, and once Trump fades into irrelevance I expect that wing to do the same.
    Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

If the Republican Party needs Russia to survive then it shouldn’t survive. I do doubt that Russia pumps enough money into the Republican Party for it to make any tangible difference. The overwhelming majority of the Republican Party is still anti Russia and pro Ukraine. It’s only the radical isolationist wing that say rеtraded things, and once Trump fades into irrelevance I expect that wing to do the same.
      When trump was in office he was threatening putin over Ukraine

He told putin if he had tried that crimea stuff when it was him and not Obama, he would have bombed Russia

Trump was the one that started giving Ukraine weapons, remember trump was making fun of Obama "non lethal aid" to Ukraine

I dont know WTF happened that now some of these trumpettes think pro russia is "being conservative" or "republican"

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

When trump was in office he was threatening putin over Ukraine

He told putin if he had tried that crimea stuff when it was him and not Obama, he would have bombed Russia

Trump was the one that started giving Ukraine weapons, remember trump was making fun of Obama "non lethal aid" to Ukraine

I dont know WTF happened that now some of these trumpettes think pro russia is "being conservative" or "republican"
        Probably has to do with the Democrats and Biden taking it upon themselves to be Pro Ukraine and send aid, which automatically makes that wing on the right take the opposite position.

If Biden had taken the complete opposite position they’d be screaming about how weak he is and that he’s getting punked by Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

I think Russia's game is just like steroids impact on testosterone - the idea is that once they start providing it easily, the usual methods of creating it dry up, and all of a sudden there's a perceived dependence. In the UK the Conservatives are coming out strong against Russia, but they keep getting caught having taken donations from Russia-linked donors... money they don't want to give back.

The Republican party has also had to deal with Trump, just like Obama before him, bombarding voters for donations for his own projects and re-election fund - in effect siphoning off cash that could have gone to Conservative PACs/RNC/whatever.

Comment

• How are things going for the Ruskies as of today ?

Comment

• I was watching this drone videos Russians are just laying in their holes They'd drop grenades on them and they wouldn't even move They wouldn't even react Some ppl are saying they're suffering from hypothermia

Comment

• - - Sweet watching you war mongers jump into bed with Reps. Gonna have to release more Hunter video so we can see all of you together for your bed pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - - Sweet watching you war mongers jump into bed with Reps. Gonna have to release more Hunter video so we can see all of you together for your bed pic.
                  Supporters and enablers of russia are war mongers. Russia started this war.

I support peace.

After every russian man is dead, after every russian woman is sold into prostitution and after every russian child is adopted by a western family and raised properly......

I want peace to return in Europe.

I'm a moderate.

Comment

• I’m a sucker for polish Ukrainian Russian pink poon

I love their vodka and how they make putos drrain wallets

pink red headed Russian

cryptonite for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Supporters and enablers of russia are war mongers. Russia started this war.

I support peace.

After every russian man is dead, after every russian woman is sold into prostitution and after every russian child is adopted by a western family and raised properly......

I want peace to return in Europe.

I'm a moderate.
                      F Peace , shove it in you're @sses , we coming for it all now , and it won't be Russian women that will be sold into prostitution, Most white European prostitutes you will find at behind windows in places like Amsterdam are Hungarian ,Moldovan or Romanian and Ukrainian anyways.
                      Have you boys by the way found rockets and ammunition yet?
                      Feel bad for Ukraine , they are sided with the country that lost all of it's lasts attrition wars , Vietnam , Korea .... doesn't look to good for them.
                      You're fantastic howitzer weapons are also breaking down , the barrels are crackling ,seems they can't handle heavy use and real war...
                      That's a 1000 km's to Poland for repairs everytime ouch..
                      We all know why ya'll ain't sending no expensive drone and long range weapons systems , bad for sales if the Russians destroy your best kit innit?
                      According to Musk the Russians are getting really good at jamming and Starlink might even "die" lol.
                      And somehow you ended up with way less Allies , Saudi Arabia even joining brick , that's production and energy all with your competition tsk tsk..
                      Guess Joe Biden really F's everything up he touches...
                      Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 11-30-2022, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X