This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Yes, I agreed with his post in that he said it looked like Russia had the military situation under control. I even stated why I agreed with that.

Nowhere in there did I support Putin or Russia, however.
    Except that to any objective observer, it didnt look that at all. Not even close. Your reasons for agreeing with him were also completely false, yet you pushed that narrative anyway.

That poster is Putin's number one dick rider, all of his posts have that one singular purpose. The war was supposed to over in 2 weeks according to him. The fact that you chose to support his post without questioning it apparently, that says alot.

Im not saying you support Putin or Russia. I think when people say "soft support", this is an example of what they mean. Ive seen you question, debate, attack and push back on alot of pro support Ukraine posts. I havent seen you do it to any pro Russian posts.
    Last edited by Comanche; 08-02-2022, 06:45 AM.
    JimRaynor JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post

Except that to any objective observer, it didnt look that at all. Not even close. Your reasons for agreeing with him were also completely false, yet you pushed that narrative anyway.

That poster is Putin's number one dick rider, all of his posts have that one singular purpose. The war was supposed to over in 2 weeks according to him. The fact that you chose to support his post without questioning it apparently, that says alot.

Im not saying you support Putin or Russia. I think when people say "soft support", this is an example of what they mean. Ive seen you question, debate, attack and push back on alot of pro support Ukraine posts. I havent seen you do it to any pro Russian posts.
      So you guys have no posts of mine supporting Putin and/or the Russians on this as was falsely claimed.

Let's all agree to drop that nonsense claim then, ok?

We need to move on and discuss this issue without any strawmen or lying about other people's posts/stances. Anyone who can't, can be placed on my Ignore List.

And again; my stance is clear. This war isnt our business. While Putin/Russia are the aggressors, this isn't our fight. We don't need to be sending Ukraine American tax dollars or soldiers. If Ukraine wants to BUY American materiel, that's fine by me. If any American wants to answer Zalenski's call and come fight for Ukraine, that's also ok by me.

Please tell me you guys finally understand my stance now......

Comment

Except that to any objective observer, it didnt look that at all. Not even close.
        Fyi, that's completely false.

It's always been the war superfans who keep misstating my posts.

No one on the non-chickenhawk side of the debate has misstated my posts.

Pretty telling if you ask me......

Comment

Fyi, that's completely false.

It's always been the war superfans who keep misstating my posts.

No one on the non-chickenhawk side of the debate has misstated my posts.

Pretty telling if you ask me......
          You are the one who lied about Russia not asking for foreigners to fight for them.

Why did you push that false narrative?

That makes YOU the superfan.

And it only looked like Russia was controlling everything to their superfans. Anyone objective knew this wasnt the case.
          Last edited by Comanche; 08-02-2022, 07:17 AM.

Comment

You are the one who lied about Russia not asking for foreigners to fight for them.

And it only looked like Russia was controlling everything to their superfans. Anyone objective knew this wasnt the case.
            Do what?!?!?!

I don't lie. No need to.

Now admittedly I've been mistaken on things, which any normal person will admit. And when I am, I own up to it. I do know I've been wrong at least once on this topic, specifically regarding territory held. I quickly owned up and corrected myself. Fyi, that's not lying. Either way, time to move on to the topic at hand, and not trying to play Gotcha! with me, misquoting me, or morphing me into having taken stances that I never took.

If you persist in bothering me over nonsense like this as opposed to discussing/debating the actual topic at hand, I'm going to have to put you on Ignore.

Get over this nonsense. Jim has, and it started with him. I'm also sick and tired of it. You need to do the same and drop it.

Comment

And please, quit using the witty, cool words I use. I'm not picking on you, as I've had to say many times before that I'm not here to be a trendsetter.

Also, giving a long-winded "Nuh-uh, you are!!" as a response is really sad. To your credit, I thought you had more than that. I thought you had some originality. Come up with your own witty and cool words.

Maybe they'll catch on, like mine do.

Comment

And please, quit using the witty, cool words I use. I'm not picking on you, as I've had to say many times before that I'm not here to be a trendsetter.

Also, giving a long-winded "Nuh-uh, you are!!" as a response is really sad. To your credit, I thought you had more than that. I thought you had some originality. Come up with your own witty and cool words.

Maybe they'll catch on, like mine do.
                1bum showing us once again that he’s a legit oddball
                BodiesInFlight BodiesInFlight likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

1bum showing us once again that he’s a legit oddball
                  Is he claiming he made up the term "superfan"? lol what a bellchop

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Is he claiming he made up the term "superfan"? lol what a bellchop
                    You're such a superfan

Stop it with your strawmen, you chickenhawk

Comment

• So last week there were rumors Ukraine blew up a train loaded with ammo and supplies

Supposedly a lot of casualties because they hit when hundreds of Russians soldiers were on it/unloading it

Turns out it was true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Flash4319...04016940851210

There were rumors of hitting a 2nd train too but no visual confirmation of it yet

Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X