This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Only freethinkers use the term sheep and read alabama moon. So much freethinking!

Btw I think your brain in broken, you keep saying nugget in every post like a weird tick...?

beam me up Scottie

Comment

• You want the truth.....you can’t handle the truth neocons
      According to a very reliable Russian war correspondent, who has covered Mariupol and surrounding areas almost exclusively since March, the breakdown of surrendering forces is as follows: Over 2500 personnel in total, 404 wounded, of which 55 non-ambulatory / seriously wounded, Approx. 200 refrigerated corpses, 3 Russian and/or Donetsk prisoners (one officer, two soldiers), Unit…

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        You want the truth.....you can’t handle the truth neocons
        Oh wow the DreizinReport, a self proclaimed no propaganda zone, where fine reporting is conducted with utmost professionalism and no bias like the excerpt below,

“U.S. new aid to Ukraine rises to $40 billion, Victory Day events in the former Ukraine (JOIN THE FESTIVITIES!!!), Switchblades have failed, Even the “realists” are in Medazzaland, The Azov prepare to die like men…NOT! This ship will founder (the U.S. economy has failed, and so has MAGA)”

Plunger is this the silly nonsense you spend reading all day and then try to pass off as a legitimate non biased source ? Or is this your personal website that you use for blogging because it looks like absolute shіt. Do you not realize how incredibly silly I mean like clown level ridiculous this is?

Comment

The nugget was in hiding for a day.....and he came out of his hovel.

what about YouTube nugget lol
          Those russian buses are a marvel of engineering

A dozen can carry 6,000 nazis

Comment

shut up you ****ing nugget.......They surrendered because they had no hope and only a nugget like you is trying to whitewash it over
            That's fine

But what does that have to do with my statement that ukraine couldn't help them?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Oh wow the DreizinReport, a self proclaimed no propaganda zone, where fine reporting is conducted with utmost professionalism and no bias like the excerpt below,

“U.S. new aid to Ukraine rises to $40 billion, Victory Day events in the former Ukraine (JOIN THE FESTIVITIES!!!), Switchblades have failed, Even the “realists” are in Medazzaland, The Azov prepare to die like men…NOT! This ship will founder (the U.S. economy has failed, and so has MAGA)”

Plunger is this the silly nonsense you spend reading all day and then try to pass off as a legitimate non biased source ? Or is this your personal website that you use for blogging because it looks like absolute shіt. Do you not realize how incredibly silly I mean like clown level ridiculous this is?
              You sound desperate Raynor lol.........you seem to be biting ever so easy.

Well it’s certainly more informative than the stuff you believe in......azovstal situation what was it ? Ohhh yeah an organised evacuation to Russian held territory

Comment

You sound desperate Raynor lol.........you seem to be biting ever so easy.

Well it’s certainly more informative than the stuff you believe in......azovstal situation what was it ? Ohhh yeah an organised evacuation to Russian held territory

I used to have a friend like you, God rest his soul, he passed away last June. You remind me a lot of him, very stubborn and incapable of seeing when you are so clearly wrong.

Comment

• The #IStandWithUkraine people

https://www.rt.com/news/555666-twitt...accounts-musk/

Comment

You want the truth.....you can’t handle the truth neocons
                    How many NATO advisors and what kind of WMD was there?

Comment

• Well you can always count on Dubya for some comic relief....

Epic level Freudian slippage....
                      Comanche Comanche likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X