This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post

but I know you dont believe they are funding the war.
    Where do you get off assuming you what i believe and not believe
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 05-12-2022, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

Where do you get off assuming you what i believe and not believe
      Please. You are shooting **** against the wall hoping it sticks. Yeah, sure, Putin is gonna put the cost of war on his Oligarch buddies before he puts it on Russian citizens. I mean... lmao.

Comment

Oh dont forget the small detail of all the territory Russia wants to keep.

Let me ask you a straight question. Please TRY to give a straight answer. If the West was secretly plotting to destroy Russia, why didnt the West do a better job of arming Ukraine? Seriously, I want to know, because their leaders kept asking the West for weapons over and over and never got what they wanted.
        Well for a start the west was in quandary wondering whether Russia would invade or not when putin kept them guessing......now when they did invade most of Europe was reluctant to get involved because of the reliance of energy but let’s not delude ourselves fella.
        You have to understand Europe was divided and still is because of its energy independence and if it wasn’t for that they would have sent weapons even sooner and seeing as Russia is also a nuclear superpower that also caused a delay and those first 2 or 3 weeks debating what do do with Russia .....by that time Russia had taken out most of Ukraine’s ability to implement a forward attack.

ukraine has or had one of the strongest militaries in Europe ......over 2000 tanks , 350k military personal and mostly trained by NATO’s with a good airforce of up to 250 fighter jets.
        Ukraine was armed to the teeth fella and that has been happening for quite some time under the guise or Nato america and its allies.....they were not even United Nations and yet we know Ukraine military has been trained by nato

You know dam well even Biden is up to his neck with his son with corruption in ukraine and that undeniable ....burisma and others included.

Do i want a peace deal agreed of course I do ...one where it’s suits Ukraine and Russia concerns but this cannot happen all the while america keeps arming Ukraine which is futile and will only cause more death.

Linday Graham actually saying Putin should be taken out yesterday is not normal talk and will only make the situation worse.

No political or spokesman has the right to call for a regime change if they don’t come that nation.....it’s for the population and politicians of that nation to decide not a country that is situated half away across the planet

Comment

• Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

All this time and you still haven't bothered to look into the background of this conflict... tut, tut

Wasnt it Russia who invaded a sovereign peaceful state?

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

illegal coups ? Donbas wants to be it’s own sovereignty and Russia is helping them do it.......barratt come and meet me and let me give you proper hiding it’s time so stop hiding in your bedroom
            Maybe there’s a minority that wants to be sovereign. Are you really saying that every minority in any country should be allowed to break free?
            Are you a ******?

Comment

Please. You are shooting **** against the wall hoping it sticks. Yeah, sure, Putin is gonna put the cost of war on his Oligarch buddies before he puts it on Russian citizens. I mean... lmao.
              It's been widely publicised in our own media outlets that we are funding the war the gas and oil we buy for months now.
              Don't know why you have a problem with that , maybe you want the ordinary Russian citizens to suffer too, fair enough , just come out and say it then.
              They are not Paying Bivol his purse for his Canelo fight , that should make you happy , enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Why you always lying? You condone what Russia is doing, which is a war crime.

The crime of aggression defined

The crime of aggression means "the planning, preparation, initiation or execution, by a person in a position effectively to exercise control over or to direct the political or military action of a State, of an act of aggression which, by its character, gravity and scale, constitutes a manifest violation of the Charter of the United Nations."

The act of aggression means "the use of armed force by a State against the sovereignty, territorial integrity or political independence of another State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Charter of the United Nations."

These acts can include, among others, invasion, military occupation, and annexation by the use of force, blockade by the ports or coasts.

Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court articles 8 bis 1 and 2.

https://www.coalitionfortheicc.org/e...%20Nations.%22
                Are you talking about Iraq ? Libya ? Or maybe this

The London Economic - From China to Iran, here's the full list of the countries the US has bombed since the Second World War - News

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

Are you talking about Iraq ? Libya ? Or maybe this
                  That is what is called deflection. You said you've never condoned war crimes, i proved you do. Take your L little dumpling.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

It's been widely publicised in our own media outlets that we are funding the war the gas and oil we buy for months now.
                    Don't know why you have a problem with that , maybe you want the ordinary Russian citizens to suffer too, fair enough , just come out and say it then.
                    They are not Paying Bivol his purse for his Canelo fight , that should make you happy , enjoy
                    Buddy that is not meant literally. At all. For example, if China went to war with anybody, and the West kept importing goods from them, it would be said that the West are funding China's war. In reality, all it means is that we are NOT forcing the country to go bankrupt. Because broke countries cant go to war, or wont last long anyway. Its still the taxpayers who carry the actual real burden. Always. Make no mistake about that.
                    Last edited by Comanche; 05-12-2022, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Wasnt it Russia who invaded a sovereign peaceful state?
                      peaceful

lol

Ukraine helped Bush jump Iraq

Comment

Working...
                      X