This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

Where did I say that? I said they are buying thier oil.
    You didn't but other than being friendly nations, why would China buy their oil at (as you said it) reduced price that is still higher than it was before? In the situation when nobody wants to buy from them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I think Maldivian is from Europe, he doesn’t speak Spanish, and never pretended to be a Latin person.

He might be a Palestinian. Hopefully, if he is a Palestinian he realizes that Hadrian, a Roman Emperor renamed The kingdom of Judah and The kingdom of Israel as Palestine

So now Real Jews gotta fight to reclaim lands based on Roman nomenclature.
      I ain't no Arab or Palestinian , god bless the Jewish state and the people of Israel.
      My grandmother lived under Nazi occupation , there weren't many immigrants in those times here , especially from that part of the world, first time i saw black people was when i 8 years old or so. One of my relatives created a family tree dating all the way back until the 1700's, 100% pure white , before 1700's i have no idea but i expect more of the same.
      Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 03-15-2022, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

You didn't but other than being friendly nations, why would China buy their oil at (as you said it) reduced price that is still higher than it was before? In the situation when nobody wants to buy from them?
        Because they are giving them a discount $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Comment

Seems like China might support weapons too plus India gonna be buying oil too

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

Seems like China might support weapons too plus India gonna be buying oil too
            China isn't giving them weapons

Maybe microchips so Russia can make weapons

india already buys russian oil and gas

The reason russia sells to Europe is they make more money selling to Europe

There is no conceivable way for russia to sell oil at discounted prices to make more money

Comment

You're confused, bro.

You're so confused, you're confusing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Ukraine was never even accepted to nato.

Nor was ukraine gonna be accepted to nato.

Do you think this is about nato and not about oil and gas and greater russia aspirations?

Transnistria?

Was that because of Moldova being nato?

South ossetia?

Was georgia nato?

Chechnya? Dagestan? They were joining nato?

The bold: Not accepted into NATO (yet)...but Zelenskyy is still clearly pushing for it and this declaration (Poland, Slovenia and the Czech Republic) does appear to be supportive, minimally it raises questions...

The purpose of the visit is "to confirm the unequivocal support of the entire European Union for the sovereignty and independence of Ukraine and to present a broad package of support for the Ukrainian state and society," a government spokesperson said.

The red: Both...Putin has made it clear that he thinks Russia made a mistake by allowing Germany to push eastward, and won't let that happen again. He said it was a violation of the agreement with NATO. In any event, this Poland, Slovenia and the Czech Republic united front and position/declaration, looks confrontational and will only strengthen Putin's resolve.

Comment

There is no conceivable way for russia to sell oil at discounted prices to make more money
                  Although in the last few days the price has dropped, it is still higher than it was a month ago. If it goes up to say $130 as it was a few days ago, and they sell it for $115. they definitely will be making more money than they were a month or 2 ago. Simple math.

Comment

India may bail out Russia by taking up an offer to buy crude oil and other commodities at a discount despite Western attempts to isolate Moscow through sanctions.

India, which imports 80 per cent of its oil needs, usually buys only about 1 per cent from Russia. But with oil prices up 40 per cent so far this year, the government is looking at increasing this if it can help reduce its rising energy bill.

'Russia is offering oil and other commodities at a heavy discount. We will be happy to take that,' an Indian government official said.
                    Iraq was the top crude oil supplier to India in 2021, accounting for 25 per cent of the country's total crude imports.

Saudi Arabia (16 per cent), the UAE (11 per cent), Nigeria (8 per cent) and the US (7 per cent) were other key suppliers.

India is the latest country to offer a sanction-busting lifeline as the Russian-waged war enters its third week after China lifted wheat import restrictions at the end of February. Imports had been restricted amid concerns over Russia's measures to prevent plant diseases, particularly in agricultural crops.

Neither Beijing nor New Delhi have condemned the invasion in Ukraine and both abstained from a vote at the United Nations calling out Russian aggression last month.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China has already decided to provide Russia with economic and financial support during it's war on Ukraine, and is contemplating sending military supplies such as armed drones US officials fear.
                    Jake Sullivan’s Rome meeting with Chinese counterpart left US officials pessimistic about steering Beijing away from backing Moscow.

Comment

What do you mean?

They are giving them a discount only to raise the price later on? And the Chinese are so shortsighted that they will fall for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X