• Show
Clear All

• Biden would fit right in with them image.jpg
    Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• image.jpg​heavlo
      Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• Putin it appears has died. If / When this happens the need to be immediate negations to spilt the map up between the two sides. The Russian forces are dug in and occupying desputed land. With the Middle East ready for war against to the West, Ukraine might have to agree to terms if the rumors are true. This may suck hard for Ukraine, but enough money and lives have been sent on this war.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          image.jpg​heavlo
          Noriega was a CIA asset also during the cold war and he helped the CIA arm freedom fighters in South america.

Saddam wasn't really a us ally. At the time the biggest threat was Iran and Iraq was valuable in preventing Iran from getting to GCC allies like Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. Everyone (US/EU/Russia) supported Iraq during the iran-iraq war. The ayatollahs were scary at the time.

Bin laden? What is his connection to being supported by or allied with Americans?

The Americans tried to kill kaddafi when they bombed Libya 1980s. He slowed his roll in supporting terrorism after that.

After the soviet union fell/falling, a lot of former enemies tried to mend relationships with the lone world superpower the USA.

kaddafi/libya and Assad/Syria were prime examples.
          Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 11-10-2023, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Hey Brits! Is this true what the russian propagandists says? If so, I'm coming over!

MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Hey Brits! Is this true what the russian propagandists says? If so, I'm coming over!

Says the country known for mail order brides
              MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Says the country known for mail order brides
                When folks pop off fearmongering America vs Russia or China I like to bring that up.

We'll do our duty by buying up yer bitches.

Seriously, it's crazy how people believe places that have mail-order bride issues are somehow equal to the places those bitches are trying to get married into.

100 points, **** Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

When folks pop off fearmongering America vs Russia or China I like to bring that up.

Seriously, it's crazy how people believe places that have mail-order bride issues are somehow equal to the places those bitches are trying to get married into.

100 points, **** Russia
                  I heard the Chinese were getting a lot of Russian mail order brides after they got rich

Which is weird because asia is usually the source of mail order brides for europe/america

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
                    Putin it appears has died. If / When this happens the need to be immediate negations to spilt the map up between the two sides. The Russian forces are dug in and occupying desputed land. With the Middle East ready for war against to the West, Ukraine might have to agree to terms if the rumors are true. This may suck hard for Ukraine, but enough money and lives have been sent on this war.
                    If Elensky or Putin dies, your phone would send you a breaking news confirmation

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Hey Brits! Is this true what the russian propagandists says? If so, I'm coming over!

You got trolled

Western Females quit school to become internet strippers on OnlyFans

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

wouldn’t last long

Russians girls skinny compared to western white females

your female land whales would turncoat on open borders

only lesser American males need mail order brides from the Far East

Half-decent looking white guys don’t need to import a wife from Asia
                    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I heard the Chinese were getting a lot of Russian mail order brides after they got rich

Which is weird because asia is usually the source of mail order brides for europe/america
                    Only for the lesser Asian countries

Marrying a foreigner is disgraceful for Koreans from good families

In Japan the most exclusive spots won’t grant entry to a white boy, LOCALS ONLY

I like countries with a degree of hostility towards outsiders

Even in 2nd world countries the top echelons of females [>= 8] have strong preference for a local

ugly Asian females are easily exported to the West. You’re Asian and probably already knew this yourself

As for Chinese getting mail order brides. How China sees Europe:image.jpg
                    Being the poorest country in Europe, natoKraine is notorious for exporting prostitutes to the world

99.99% of the world sees a Ukrainian and thinks Russian

Comment

• My friend knew a USARMY Officer, Chinese-American Geek who attempted mail order bride from natoKraine

He was a delusional dork who got used for gifts by the local mid-tier women using matchmaking services

Imagine a scrawny nerd Chinaman with zero game who felt entitled to European supermodels​

Poor kid thought his annual 100.000 USD salary = rich in America

Lesson here Philippines or Vietnam for guys who suck so bad that they need a mail order bride

Eastern Europe isn’t quite as forgiving

Comment

Working...
                      X