X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by China Madison View Post

at least you are honest about your reasons for supporting it
    Putin stupidity has been a god send to the U.S.

Even biden dumb ass can't screw it up.

You notice since all this started, the changing stance of Europe against China?

Is it a coincidence that the Baltics who are most worried about this Ukraine war has also been the most vocal against China?

slowly building up from 2014 crimea/donbas and ramped up heading to the invasion.

This war showed NATO/EU how badly it needs US/UK.

Weakened France and Germany leadership in the EU/NATO.

Europe is vital to any confrontation with China.

Chinas 2 biggest export markets are US and Europe.

Comment

the money isnt coming out of thin air though, its tax payers money... its not my fault ukraine were stupid enough to get rid of the nukes, surely they could have exchanged the nukes for entering into NATO at the very least or that should have sent the alarm bells ringing when they werent allowed in but got a 'trust me bro we will be there fighting with you' promise instead
      Yeah, all government money is tax payers money. Here is a dummy course on how the government works, the people elect their representatives who in turn decide how to spend that tax money, and your representatives decided to send aid to Ukraine. So you can cry and whine all you want, but the fact of the matter is by your own poll more than 75% of your country supports sending aid to Ukraine, end of story.
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 07-23-2023, 01:27 PM.
      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• But tua..... why the hell are you talking about US and UK leadership AND THE EU community.

US and UK are not even in the EU!

Exactly.

This war is not done. Hopefully not done for a while.

But it already has 3 winners.

US, UK and Poland.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Yeah, all government money is tax payers money. Here is a dummy course on how the government works, the people elect their representatives who in turn decide how to spend that tax money, and your representatives decided to send aid to Ukraine. So you can cry and whine all you want, but the fact of the matter is by your own poll more than 75% of your country supports sending aid to Ukraine, end of story.
          no its not end of story i dont have to go along with the herd, i imagine 75 percent were in favour of ****ting their pants over covid and hiding for 2 years, i know how the government works and sunak has a 25 percent approval rating and was never voted in
          1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

no its not end of story i dont have to go along with the herd, i imagine 75 percent were in favour of ****ting their pants over covid and hiding for 2 years, i know how the government works and sunak has a 25 percent approval rating and was never voted in
            Opinions and polls change

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Stupid decisions should never be financially rewarded.

As to money, as others pointed out; their leaders got paid millions of dollars to disarm. They should have at least used those millions to buy themselves some conventional arms to defend themselves after they got rid of their nuclear deterrent.
              It's only a stupid decision in hindsight, in 2023, it wasn't a stupid decision in 1994. Ukraine was an independent nation for the first time in its history, and found itself with a mighty soviet arsenal of nukes, and immediately came under pressure from the West and Russia to disarm with all sorts of fake promises and im sure veiled threats.

Easy to be a monday morning quarterback. Regardless they did disarm, and because of that they deserve all the help that was promised to them, which quite frankly they're only getting a part of, enough to not lose but not enough to win.

But why buy that stuff, when you can buy yourself private jets and Greek islands with the US tax dollars?
              Where is your proof for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

That's the scary part.

When you have people like Jim, who typically are very fiscally/politically knowledgeable and intelligent, falling for this, it's not good.

As I said, the only ones getting rich here are lifer politicians from Ukraine and America. US taxpayers are footing the bill, and the Ukranian people are suffering through a war.

People are defending this, even people like Jim. They cant see through globalist slime like Clinton, Bush, and Zalensky. I dont get it.

You realize the Ukrainian people are not going to stop suffering if US stops sending aid right? If US cuts off Ukraines lifeline then those people are going to suffer infinitely more under Russian oppression. It's not like the Ukrainians are just going to stop fighting if US doesn't help them, it will just turn into more guerilla warfare, become much bloodier, and create an even bigger refugee crisis.

If you're that concerned about the suffering of Ukrainian people you should be arguing for far more aid not less. But this isn't about Ukrainians suffering this is about the fact that Joe Biden is in office and he's the one providing the aid, so you're against it. Do you forget that Trump was the first to arm Ukraine, and bragged that Obama sent Ukraine sheets and blankets but I gave them anti tank missiles.
                Last edited by JimRaynor; 07-23-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

You realize the Ukrainian people are not going to stop suffering if US stops sending aid right? If US cuts off Ukraines lifeline then those people are going to suffer infinitely more under Russian oppression. It's not like the Ukrainians are just going to stop fighting if US doesn't help them, it will just turn into more guerilla warfare, become much bloodier, and create an even bigger refugee crisis.

If you're that concerned about the suffering of Ukrainian people you should be arguing for far more aid not less. But this isn't about Ukrainians suffering this is about the fact that Joe Biden is in office and he's the one providing the aid, so you're against it. Do you forget that Trump was the first to arm Ukraine, and bragged that Obama sent Ukraine sheets and blankets but I gave them anti tank missiles.
                  you are scared of the soviet union getting back together thats all there is to it

Comment

you are scared of the soviet union getting back together thats all there is to it

Are you rooting for the Soviet Union to get back together? The evil empire that the whole world had to hold its breath for. The way you post here i have no idea what you're doing still living in UK, you'd be better suited in Russia, China, or North Korea. The good news is that you're free to leave anytime you wish.

Comment

No it is end of story, because your government has spoken and there is nothing you can do with your 25% self other than whine about the other 75%.

Comment

Working...
                      X