Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also don't know when others will make their moves. But they will.

BREAKING: Saudi Arabia's has joined a China-led security bloc and trade alliance with China, Russia, India, Pakistan and others, per CNBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

I'll reply in a bit. I do think it's funny you want me to give dates when very powerful men made decisions on the fly. I'm not playing your game.
      I thought everything was controlled by the NWO and their grand master plan? Now apparently it's politicians making the decisions, and without any planning just coming up with it as they go along?

Comment

Umm where in there did I say "country"???????
        There’s 57 countries belonging to the continent of Africa. You claim AFRICA has told its people that…… blablabla…. So your claim is that every single country in Africa has said so.

Comment

The loss of Artyomovsk (Bakhmut) could lead to the complete defeat of Ukraine in the conflict, Zelensky said in an interview with AP.
          Have the Russians taken bakhmut yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Thereâs 57 countries belonging to the continent of Africa. You claim AFRICA has told its people thatâ¦â¦ blablablaâ¦. So your claim is that every single country in Africa has said so.
            The guy is an uncultured and untraveled ignoramus

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post

I thought everything was controlled by the NWO and their grand master plan? Now apparently it's politicians making the decisions, and without any planning just coming up with it as they go along?
              what was president bush 1 talking about when he uttered the words NWO in front of the media and america???

was he just trolling?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Have the Russians taken bakhmut yet?
                according to western media putin has cancer, parkinsons disease, and is on the verge of getting strangled any minute now.

man down man down likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

according to western media putin has cancer, parkinsons disease, and is on the verge of getting strangled any minute now.

Yeah

but i'm wondering if the Russians took the town of bakhmut yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

what was president bush 1 talking about when he uttered the words NWO in front of the media and america???

was he just trolling?

There's a world order

And it's new

There was an order of things in the world during the cold war

Soviet sphere, western sphere, neutrals

1st world = us, nato and allies
                    2nd world = ussr, Warsaw pact, china
                    3rd world = india, Yugoslavia, non aligned

When the Soviets fell, that changed.

Hence a new world order.

Comment

• You hear"first world problems" or "third world countries" a lot still.

But you never hear 2nd world mentioned anymore. Because the soviet union and the Warsaw pact collapsed and before that China left 2nd world and became more 3rd world.

Comment

Working...
                      X